“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 30, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

As always my stay was wonderful..The house is great and it has everything we need to have a great vacation...The beds are really confortable and all the utensils as well. I recomend for everytbody.
My honey moon was perfect!!!

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other

ga
Reviewed June 7, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Liked best: overall size & amenities pool & gameroom
Liked least: a/c shut down automatically to 78 and rooms did get a little war
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
“Girl Scout Trip!”
Reviewed May 16, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

I have been bringing my girl scout troop to Orlando for years and have stayed in many resorts over the years, this was our best stay, so much better then staying in hotel rooms. The house was beautiful, extremely clean, plenty of rooms for a large group, and equipped with everything you need for a enjoyable stay. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning to stay in Orlando.

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Stay - Why would anyone stay in a hotel?”
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Villa Giannessa in Terre Verde and would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for the best accommodations when visiting the Kissimmee/Orlando Theme park area. I chose this villa because of it's proximitity to everything - highway access, restaurants, shopping, and of course all the theme parks in the area, even though that was not a priority for us this time.

I have rented several vacation homes in the past and by far, this was the most equipped home I have ever rented. There was an abundance of kitchen supplies, dishes and small appliances. There were plenty of linens and towels and there was also a nice supply of games for the kids and adults. One note - my teenage son was disappointed in the lack of video games. (There was a PS2 but no games for it.) Certainly not a deal-breaker for me, as it made him read a book instead, but some may be disappointed.

The pool was lovely, although I did find it smaller than those in other homes we have rented in the past. But, the outside lanai was a good large size for our extending family to have lunch outside and hang out and play games.

Terre Verde was very nice, although we did not use the resort pool or clubhouse at all. If we had stayed longer than 4 nights, we may have though, so it is a nice option to have.

Helen was great to deal with and promptly fixed our mix-up with the pool heat when I called. Additionnally I was pleased with how quickly our security deposit was returned to us (same day of checkout!)

If you are looking for a vacation rental close to amenities with all the comforts of home, along with great customer service, choose Villa Giannessa!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
MI
Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

st. charles missouri
Reviewed March 16, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing