“Great Show, great food!”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Book In Advance
More Info
$54.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
Reviewed May 30, 2010

I have heard and read mixed reviews about this. We were lucky to find a coupon code for BOGO so we saved some money on the 3 of us. We got there at 5:35 for our 7:00 show and I'm glad we did. It doesn't matter how early you get your tickets if you pre purchase, it matters how early you get there. We were lucky to be there early enought to be in the 2nd row. The first row was full by 5:30. The castle is great inside and they do have a village where they have all the items from a torture chamber to pottery shop and bedroom furniture. Very interesting for children and adults alike. Our 7 year old loved every part of it.
They do have expensive items, souveniers and drinks. The cheapest drink is $5 in a souvenier horse like cup and the most expensive is a margarita in a $25 souvenier glass. I was surprised that many were leaving their glasses behind after the show. The food was good, it was all hot. They don't serve it all at once but close enough. the chicken and rib were moist and tender, the potato was awesome. We did have some left over food and I asked for a box to take with us. I don't think many people know about that and they don't offer it. But if you want to take home the food you paid a pretty penny for just ask for a box. We had 4 pictures taken of us and paid for 1 which was $20, but it comes in a very nice picture holder.
Overall we had a wonderful time, our sone loved it....money well spent. Something you should see atleast once.

1  Thank jessiep08
There are newer reviews for Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

Reviewed May 23, 2010

We took my 3 year old daughter who loves the color green. We were able to choose the color of knight we cheered for. Little did we know, the green knight was that "bad guy!" It worked out great, though. The green knight had the most charisma and as much as everyone wanted to dislike him, they couldn't help but cheer for him.
The wait staff was excellent. When we saw that our seats were going to be all the way on the end, we sked if we could move so our little girl could see. This was no problem and we were able to move to the best seats in the house, just one section from the end. While sitting in the middle, you may be able to see a bit more of the fight sequences, if you sit on an end, you get to see the horses and riders up close while they await their turns to joust or compete in some kind of event.
Afterwards, there was a chance to meet the cast members. The princess was terribly rude and couldn't care less about the people who wanted to mee her. The blue, black/white, red/yellow knights and the prince were terribly disinterested in meeting people. However, the green knight was super! He hugged my little girl who buried her head in his chest. The yellow and red knights were kind and smiling. They answered questions and took pictures all with smiles on their faces.
Be warned that when you walk in, they bombard you with trying to sell you various light-up items that get a small child's interests. Throughout the evening, you are asked if you want to buy pictures of your family during the event.
Food was average. However, there was SO MUCH! You can ask for a box to take it home but it's not offered up. Having paid for three dinners, one of those being a full sized dinner for a three year old, we had more than enough food to munch on for a few days!

Reviewed May 18, 2010

great food, great entertainment. you can see it is acting, (I read that in another review) but then again, it is not tv, where you can do retakes or make it look like you are really stabbing someone (haha), but still a fantastic show. I am so glad that we went, we had a great evening. The meal was fantastic, our wench/waitress was great and the cast afterwards was very nice, we got some great photos.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

I really enjoyed this attraction. My family and I could not stop talking about it. I have a 8 year old and 1 year old. This show somehow managed to keep the interest of my 1 year old. He did not cry or get up the entire show. He really enjoyed watching the knights. I would recommend medieval times to everyone. As an adult I truly enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Would I do it again....no. Would I have gone if I knew then what I know now......maybe....

It's something my wife and I have seen and thought it would be fun to try....if you don't have the extra money to throw around don't go....go to McD's and keep the money to go to Disney or something.......