“Great show!”

and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great show that I really recommend to visit with kids. I saw a lot of great reviews about this show and was concern that was not as good as described. You can see great horses. There is a knight tournament and you get a knight according to where you are seating. Our knight didn't win, but all of them made a wonderful performance. The food was plentiful and you eat with your hands. I was pretty surprised that kids portions are the same as adult portions. I think this is one of the best dinner shows and we will definately return when visiting Orlando again.

2  Thank gcv77
Write a ReviewReviews (2,554)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a nice dinner show for the family. Suprisingly the food id very good and served hot with all you can drink included

3  Thank Paul F
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've been previously and wasn't too excited about it, but my husband wanted to go. They LOVED it!! My kids (6 and 7) thought it was awesome. It was fun to watch it through their eyes. My husband absolutely loved it as well. It was worth the price for the experience.

1  Thank lwcoleman
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My kids really enjoyed the jousting and the eating with our hands. Gave us something different to do. Give it a try.

1  Thank Miramarmom
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My 9 year old son, I and my other half had a wonderful time..The white stallion was TERRIFIC!! All the shows and TV shows with animals doing exciting things. this white stallion did things I NEVER SEEN BEFORE. The food and waitress was great!! Similar to the Dixie Stampede..The horsemenship was great also..Had a wonderful time

2  Thank kellanna