“Fun Time, Fun Place, Fun for All”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$59.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
Port St. Lucie, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fun Time, Fun Place, Fun for All”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The medieval theme is carried out to perfection! All of the staff are dressed in
costumes that are beautifully done. They are courteous and efficient. We were able to see the exhibits, visit the gift shops, and take many pictures in the large
lobby before enering the show.
We were seated in a lower box although you can see from anywhere. The waiter
was superior and the food came out hot and good tasting. Tomato soup, bread, a large quartered chicken, and a large bbq. rib plus a roasted potato were delivered in a timely manner. A apple pastry finished the meal with your choice of drinks including coffee.
The show was well put together in a "Hollywood" style. The horses were well trained and the riders superlative. Mock battles were well acted & placed.
I got 33% discount tickets on line and they honored the coupon. A truly fun time, fun place and fun for all!

Visited November 2012

• Hebrew first
Melbourne, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Helped make for a wonderful first night as a married couple”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had been married for a little over a day when we went to Medieval Times and it was a great way to start the honeymoon. While we did pick up some extras like a knighting ceremony and dragon snow-globe we never felt pressured in doing so. All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming and gracious. The show was great and while there were some slow moments it's like any good movie and helps accentuate the more active moments. Our server was very on point and constantly running up and down the aisle making sure our mugs were never empty. The food was quite delicious though I wish we could have had more of the soup and garlic bread. Overall though a fantastic night and we will be coming back.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ScruffyMatt78
Virginia Beach, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“my kids had a great time.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I took my wife and 3 boys to see the show. I got my tickets on line and used a promo which saved me over 130. We had great seats in the 3rd row center stage. The show itself is average at best however the last 15 minutes are great. The food is pretty cool and yes you will eat with your hands. Overall the show is ok my kids enjoyed eating with there hand and my wife thought it was a nice night out. Be aware that the bar is nothing more then a way for them to remove your money from your wallet. average drink is around 15 dollars. Would i do it again. i dont think so. However my kids had a great time and im glad we did it once. If you take anything out of this review please dont buy your tickets at the door. get them online and you should be able to save around 50 percent.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank joshua s
Levittown, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun night out”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I went here on October 22nd. It was a fun night out. The food was very good. We started with tomato bisque soup, one piece of garlic bread, big piece of chicken, one rib (which I was hoping for one more because it was excellent), for dessert an apple turnover and all the soda or water you can drink. The show was fun. Lasted about 1 hour 45 mins. Before the show you can take a walk through the village where you can see how people lived back then. It was a good time. The people are very nice there.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank VeniceGirl_1
Saint Cloud, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cheer for your knight!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food, atmosphere, and hospitality where just fabulous. You really get a unique experience dining just like they did in the medieval times, no utensils!! The staff are dressed in medieval attire and very polite and accommodating. It really is fun for the whole family!

1 Thank Kimberly P