“Great it's a must go!”

and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great food and great show. It's a beautiful show, and the quality of the food is full of flavor and big portions.

There are newer reviews for Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

Reviewed October 18, 2012

For our Florida trip this year we decided to catch the Medieval Times dinner show. We had purchased tickets many months prior online without difficulty. Unfortunately, by the time we went on vacation, two members of our party were unable to attend. I figured the money was just a wash for those two tickets as the website made it seem like there were no refunds. However, when we stopped by the box office and I mentioned that two of our number would not be in attendance, they immediately offered a gift certificate equivalent that would be good for that night only. The certificate was good for everything there, including the photos they entice you to purchase and the bar (which was open for the entire show). It was a very pleasant surprise. We ended up purchasing two group photos as well as a number of items from their souvenirs with the money.

We were placed in the Green knight's cheering section, right in the front row. It was an amazing view of the show which could only have been topped if we had been center stage as opposed to near one end. The story was fun, even if somewhat predictable and the knights were well practiced and acrobatic. It was impressive watching them leap from their galloping mounts. The swordplay was obviously choreographed but entertaining none-the-less. We enjoyed cheering on our champion and were thrilled when he chose my young daughter to present his favor to. I'm sure it didn't hurt that we had been to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique earlier that day and was still dressed in her princess duds.

The horses in the show were beautiful and well trained for all the noise in the place. I was extremely impressed with the falcon they used during the show, a creature very rarely willing to tolerate such a ruckus. Having it fly over our heads as it performed was well beyond my expectations.

The fare for the night was more than acceptable, including the opening tomato bisque (a soup I don't generally enjoy). I preferred the chicken over the spare rib but we definitely received plenty to eat. I do wish there was the option of a cooked fruit desert or a non-fruit desert as I am not a fan of apple turnovers, but I did try it.

Overall a great night. I would definitely recommend it for all ages. As a point of reference, our party consisted of two elementary-age children and four adults, two of which were grandparents. Every one of us enjoyed ourselves.

3  Thank Katrina S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had a great time at this Dinner Show... just when we thought our Knight was going to win... we lost - great amospher... prepare to eat with your hands, its just like the Medieval Times!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE - Go online & hunt down a coupon. Nice portion size meal, good entertainment. Expensive bar.

4  Thank jazz-key
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Took my husband and 11 year old daughter here to celebrate his 50th birthday. It was everything I hoped it would be! The food was good, the horses beautiful, and the entertainment well worth the steep ticket price. It is a once in a lifetime entertainment opportunity. There are, I think, 7 different sites, but this one has an actual medieval museum (beware that some of it is PG 13).
You can pay extra money for upgrades, such as sitting down in the first row close to the action or having your birthday announced, but for the price of the upgrades, if I did this again, I would stick to the base price. There is also a birthday promotion where the birthday person can get in free..but again, skip the upgrades if you find them too pricey, as the value of the base ticket is still great. You will get to take your cup home, if you are looking for a souvenir but don't want to pay for a fancy cup.
Did this in Boston years ago, but this was much more family friendly.

4  Thank lagsmom