“Very Nice Course”

The Legends Walk Course
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Played here for the first time (Oct. 2013).
Our annual golf trip to the Orlando area was a great success this year. We usually try to keep the prices of our golf within reason - as there are a lot of options in the area. We got a great deal through a friend, and could not have been more pleased with this course. Lots of water, but fair. Choice of 5 tee boxes makes this a course for all players. Conditions of greens and fairways were EXCELLENT. Stopped in the Legacy Sports Bar and Grill and had a very nice lunch too.

1  Thank Phuzzy

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband had a burger and liked it. I wasn't that hungry and decided on some potato skins. They were warm and greasy. Our waiter was not friendly at all, and they were out of vodka. What bar is out of vodka? Others said they were going through management changes and staff had not been paid. Perhaps that had something to do with it. There are too many other good places to go at Orange lake, so I'd skip it for food. A drink after golf is fine.

1  Thank nboutot
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Played an outing there in conjunction with a conference. Was impressed with conditions, staff, and layout. I rented clubs and was surprised to get Ping 25's right off the truck and for just $30 on top of it! Our lunch after the scramble was FANTASTIC, so make sure to plan on eating there!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Well maintained and a challenging course for the experienced player. Definitely not a course for the beginner. It is a long course and the longer hitter has an advantage as does the accurate player. Even though the fairways are fairly wide you can't be too erratic as the rough can be punishing and there is plenty of water. The GPS distance finder on the carts helps club selection. A must play course when here on vocation and I benefit from the reduced owner's rates.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The cart people are terrible, I went inside to check in, came back and my cart and bag were gone, They were moving my bag to someone else's cart by mistake, moved things back, but forgot some of it including my towel and glasses, I had to return to course when finished to retrieve them. I waited 15 minutes and they finally got it straight. Also. be aware that they do not accept cash. You must pay with a credit or debit card. How ridiculous is this? The pro shop people could care less whether you play or not if you want to pay cash. The only good thing about it was, the course was in excellent condition and the is very forgiving.