“Wonderful time at Disney!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful time at Disney!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The house was very clean. The only negative thing I would say about the house was the owners car in the garage which makes the garage unusable. The listing should not say it has a two car garage if it is not usable. And you can't not see it because the washer and dryer are in the garage. But this really didn't bother us too much.
The pool was very nice and adequate for the four of us. Being that we went in July it did not have heat. I can tell you with that Florida sun you don't need it. One day it was almost too warm.
Over all we had a great time and if it is ever just the four of us visiting again I would stay in this house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good first time experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2011 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Our main complaint was no wi-fi or internet service available in the home. We were not aware that these things need to be specifically requested at booking.

Disappointed that we were not able to park our vehicle inside the garage as the owners' vehicle is parked there. Therefore, if it was raining and late at night we had to exit the vehicle on the outside.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing