“wonderful time”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ljupin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“wonderful time”
Reviewed April 15, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

we stayed at alices wonderland from april 5th to april 12th 2016---it was more than i expected the layout of the house was just beautiful. we had no problems; would stay again and recommend to family and friends!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the game room
Liked least: had to rent bb grill
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Apr 16, 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are always glad to hear that the Loyalty team exceeded our guests expectations. We look forward to booking your next vacation!
Maryland
Reviewed April 20, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
Apr 20, 2013
We are so happy to hear you all enjoyed your stay! The hot tub is always a guest favorite!
momacar
Allentown, PA
“Beautiful Home in great location”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The home is as advertised. Nice stone floors, granite counter tops in kitchen, full sized washer/dryer, linens, kitchen utensils, newer baths, & themed rooms. The game room was really nice the kids love the arcade games. The home was spotless on the inside. I was a little disappointed with the pool area.

The pool and spa both needed to be cleaned. The pool needs/needed to be scrubbed and the spa should be drained and disinfected between guests. I did talk to the ladies in the office and they were helpful. The pool guy came out twice to clean the pool and the spa. The pool guy informed us that they do not drain & disinfect between guest. Which seems weird since it isn't that much water and you actually spend more time trying to skim & treat than drain & disinfect. Most places that offer a private hot tub/spa do clean and disinfect between guests. Here there was stuff floating in the spa ( cotton like materials, bugs, and hair) and he just added chemicals and left. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't turned the spa jets on and off before hopping in. I tried to go to the community pool but you need a key to enter and leave, which we was not provided with and I didn't ask for. At that point I just X'ed out the idea and went back to the house.

Overall we did have a great time in the house. This was our first time renting a home and yes I did miss the "room service" lol but every restaurant you can think of is near this home and it is very close to Disney. I wouldn't tell anyone not to rent, if the house came without a pool/spa I would give it 5 stars/dots.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and Bathroom upgrades
Liked least: Pool & Spa area
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Orland Park IL
Reviewed June 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Michigan
Reviewed May 4, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Home from Home doesn't come close.”
Reviewed February 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Alice's Wonderland was just that, a place full of wonder for the girls(7 and 10) and for us. Watching their pure delight at everything they found in the villa was half the holiday fun. The large screen TV, the Dvd's, the games room, Alice on the wall, and most of all, the amazingly private pool. With the lure of the various theme parks, it is a testament to the comfort of the villa that our family preferred "pool days".
Theme parks were literally 10-15 mins away. Grocery shopping was even closer. Restaurants in abundance, spoilt for choice.
The staff we dealt with were friendly and very happy to answer any queries. We will definitely be using loyalty homes again. Many many thanks,
Joan,Phillip and girls.

Ottawa
Reviewed February 4, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing