“Great for our family of 6.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Disney Playhouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
vvanloan
“Great for our family of 6.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Very nice. We really enjoyed our stay. My only complaint was some mold around the hot tub and pool. The inside nice new and clean. Very close to Disney.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Caribbean...
“Very nice vacation rental home!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My family and I truly enjoyed the home! It was very cozy & clean. The home is located in a very peaceful and quiet neighborhood. The pool/spa was an added bonus. However, I strongly recommend paying for heat. Although it was very hot outside, the pool was extremely cold! Overall, we enjoyed our stay.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
York

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Facility was clean and supplied with toiletry samples. Closet was packed with towels. The home was well equipped with the comforts of home and had a nice floor plan. The private pool and hot tub were especially nice. The home was in a quiet neighborhood in a convenient location near grocery, gas, pharmacy and tourist interests. For those with children, the playground was right across the street. The best part was the quiet neighborhood away from the tourist hubbub.

Rooms Location

Dallas
Reviewed May 11, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Management Response
May 11, 2012
The BBQ prep fee just covers having the grill cleaned before you arrive and filled with gas. You are always more than welcome to use the BBQ without paying this fee, most people just like to have it all taken care of before they arrive if they plan on using the BBQ.

We will let the owner know that an upgraded BBQ might be helpful.

Thanks for your comments!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing