“Excellent Choice”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

juicyglen...
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This home was excellent. No complaints​ very clean and kid friendly. I would definitely book this property again I will also recommend to others

Date of stay: May 2017
Jun 29, 2017
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We will look forward to your return visit!
NH
Reviewed August 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2013
Check in / front desk
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Aug 18, 2013
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comments. This house has an awesome pool - I am happy your family enjoyed it.
I am not showing that we received any calls about any issues during your stay. In the future, please always call us , so we can take care of them for you ASAP as we cannot do anything after you leave.

We have ordered replacement parts for the washer and ice maker. The owner has purchased a new playstation 2 . He is in town and will be looking into replacing all the baby items and items in the games room.

I am sorry that your kids were disappointed. We would like to offer you a great discount to show you that we do care and our homes are up to standard.
Loyalty Team
A TripAdvisor Member
“A relaxing restful Christmas at Pearl of the Sea.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We have stayed at about seven different villas at Formosa Gardens because of its great location and close proximity to Disney. This was one of the cleanest we had stayed in.

The set-up is much more modern and functional than most and a lot more comfortable with large leather sofas.

There is ample of everything in the Villa, from a very well equipped kitchen to lots of pool towels.

The south-facing pool was large and heated to a nice comfortable temperature. The Hot Tub is great and just what's needed after a day at the Parks.

We had a couple of minor issues (non-functioning Play Station and missing TV remotes) which Loyalty dealt with quickly.

We will be back again and we would definitely recommend the villa to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2012
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 4, 2013
Shane,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of the home! We pride ourselves in clean and comfortale luxury homes, and friendly and quick customer service!

We look forward to being part of your vacation next time!

-The Loyalty Team

Date of stay: April 2010
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful place for a Disney vacation”
Reviewed January 9, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

The home was a wonderful place for our 13-member extended family to stay during our Disney vacation. Even though the weather was cool, we enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The accommodations were great and we had plenty of space, privacy, and opportunity to enjoy each other's company. It was a great place to come home to and relax after hectic days at the parks during the busy Christmas season. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing