“Great Location / Roomy House”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Simba's Lake House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel O
Missouri City, Texas
“Great Location / Roomy House”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This was my 3rd timing leasing a house with Loyalty USA. As always their managed properties are in excellent condition and location. The process was very easy. I loved the layout of the house with three bathrooms.

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Halifax
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
San Diego
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
Apr 11, 2013
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the home and location of Simba's Lake House. The extra bathroom does make this home great for two couples traveling together.

We can not find a report made by you to the office, regarding the smell in the game room. Had we known, we would have come over right away to clean the carpets or do whatever it took to fix the issue.

As for the pool temperature: If you ordered pool heat and it was not up to the standard temperature, we would have sent someone down right away to make sure the heater was working properly.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we hope to be part of your vacation next time!

-The Loyalty Team
Nova Scotia
Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Aug 27, 2012
We are so glad you had a good time! Now that you've stayed with us, you're considered a VIP, which means we can offer special discounts and promotions next time you stay!

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Diana
A TripAdvisor Member
“relaxing,comfortable”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I love the how there was a lot of space for my children and grandchildren could just be at homes. It was great how the maintenance came to your need quickly. Don't forget the welcome call it my me feel good. Thank you for a wonderful stay in spite of the hurricane.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great for our trip”
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Staying in a house is the best when you have young kids! Our two-year-old loved being able to run around. We moved beds & put a twin mattress on the floor for him, and we brought doorknob covers so we could keep him in the main area of the house. We all enjoyed the view. It was also nice having three bathrooms, so the adults (parents & grandparents) could have the two master bathrooms, and the third was available in case our toddler had been ready to potty. Our suggestions for improving the property were to: 1) have more pots, pans, and cooking utensils available, 2) improve water pressure in the front master bathroom shower, 3) add a more accessible towel rack in the king master bathroom (so you don't have to climb in to or reach over the tub), and 4) add strips over the threshholds between carpeted bedrooms and other rooms, where some sharp tacks were exposed. (I made these suggestions in an email about 9 months ago; I don't know if they've been able to address any of them yet.) Overall, it was a great vacation, and we just booked with Loyaly again.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
IN
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in March 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing