“Great home with great service!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Shaky start”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The first night in the home was rough. The air conditioning was not working properly and maintenance came out twice to fix. Also we saw some bugs in the home throughout our stay. The house was a little outdated. Other than that the stay was pleasant. It had all of the amenities expected.

New York
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home with great service!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Very positive experience. The home was large, clean and included a pool! We had an after hours emergency and the company responded promptly and fixed the issue. Everything was excellent !!!

“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Very spacious accomodation and although looking a little tired in places was clean and well stocked with towels, bedding etc. Only a few mins drive to Us192 and hence close to Disney and restaurants. Nice size pool and beds very comfortable. Advantage homes service was good.

“Relaxing”
Reviewed March 28, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Love staying in one if the rentals will be returning soon

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Mar 4 - 9”
Reviewed March 14, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was great, however there are a few things advantage could do to make things better for the visitor. 1) advise home owners ameneties listed when booking may not all be available. We thought we would have a BBQ and that turned out not to be the case (what a let down). Also we thought we would have 2 queens and 2 singles, again not the case. Had I known this I would have made these requests after booking.
2) Remove the page in your information booklet at the home advising that we could call the office for assistance with booking excursions (golf specifically) as this is not a service you provide and the person answering the phones at your office had no idea what I was talking about when I called.

Other than that our stay was fabulous and we will rent again.

MI
Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing