“Family Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 2718 Formosa Blvd.

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed August 6, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

My family had a wonder time. We got chance to spend quality time with each other. We will be returning next year. All of my brothers and sisters get together to bond with each other.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 18, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

This is a perfect place to stay while on vacation. You could say a home away from home. My family and I really enjoyed our weekend stay here. Will do it again next year for atleast a week.

Liked best: Helpfulness
Liked least: Nothing
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Very nice”
Reviewed March 4, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The property is safe and secure. House is beautiful on the outside. The inside
has very nice furniture. The only negatives were that the carpet in the family
room was stained and there were only 2 tv's...not very many for a 5 bedroom
house.

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location and outside appearance
Liked least: Too few tv's and not clean enough
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Feb 26, 2010
Dear Guests,
We would like to thank you for posting a review of your recent stay.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in the home. Upon reviewing your booking and concerns, we ask that if a guest has any questions and or concerns while in the home that you alert the office so we can get the items addressed. Our guests are our main concern at all times.

However, with the back to back to back bookings we were unable to schedule a full carpet clean in the home. Prior to your arrival it was noted there were some spots in the home and these were treated in the home. I would like to apologize for this. Our guest are our priority, if we would have known you felt this way we would have moved you into another unit to make your stay enjoyable.
The home has had a full carpet clean on the 26th of February, 2010.

In regards to the dishes and such there is a place setting for 14 people in the home that sleeps 12 adults. When you called the office on the dishes, we informed you that the dining room table is set with dishes that can be used, as you thought these were for decorations. All homes always have the dining room table set for presentation upon entering the home.

The home you booked has all the information pertaining to the home on our internet site. The type of home and what is offered in the home is listed. The home lists 3 TV and does not list internet. We apologize that you were looking for internet in the home, however the home does not have this as it is not listed as having this.

Lastly, the pool heat was a concern during your stay due to unseasonable cold weather we are having in Florida, the heater could not keep up with the cold weather. This was addressed and you were refunded the monies paid for the pool heating as you requested.

Your Lowery’s Team # 120076
Fl
Reviewed January 13, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Liked best: Price
Liked least: Beds, sheets, towels, shower curtain
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
MI
Reviewed December 2, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Liked best: The size
Liked least: The pool not being heated
Friends getaway Large groups
Florida
Reviewed October 21, 2009 for a stay in October 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing