“Pleasant Vacation Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Pleasant Vacation Home”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I booked this location online but the communications were great. Friendly and helpful service. The home is very spacious. Although some upkeep is needed. The carpet is showing age, doors and beds squeaks, water pressure could be stronger, vinyl flooring is showing age in the bathrooms. The air condition was set on 75. At times it could be a little cooler but it was under a locked box. We had a pleasant stay at the home away from home. Location is great. Convenient stores nearby. Exercise room, the pool and having a washer and dryer in the home are great amenities. The majoritiy of the home is clean, the blinds need to be cleaned or dusted. Overall, the stay was great and I would recommend this rental to anyone. Just a few issues to be expected at any rental properties.

virginia
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Maracaibo
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Va.
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Cute and comfy”
Reviewed March 15, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Stayed here before and enjoyed the atmosphere. The community is very clean and well kept. House was tidy and comfortable for our guests. Didnt stay long enough to enjoy the clubhouse and the services offered to guests. Just a little surprised to see that the reservation ended up costing twice the amount than the rental rate was going for because of all the other cleaning and rental fees added. Not quite happy with that.

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything was perfect. It was wonderful for all of us...”
Reviewed February 14, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Including the site where We can have all details about the houses is very good. All documents to the rental process is very simple and easy to fill the eletronics forms.
The house was very clean. It has everything that we needed day by day. The kitchen, the bathroom (including hair dryer), the rooms... are complete.
If my family and I have the new opportunity we would like to stay there again.

A romantic getaway
“Nice”
Reviewed May 15, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

My family and I had a wonderful time! The place was nice and clean. Would recommend to other and will be back!

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing