“Great home for a short stay”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home for a short stay”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

The home was perfect for a short stay and had everything that we wanted and needed. There was a good amount of space in the villa and the outside space was also useable, with a good small pool, hot tub and patio all under a big airy bug screen.
The location was OK, nice and quiet, but a long-ish drive from the main attractions. Disney is closer, but Universal is nearly an hour away in traffic, and Orlando has a lot of traffic!!!
The service provided by Gemstone Properties was also great, everything was organised and just as they had promised. It all worked out perfectly and made for a very enjoyable short break. Thank you :-)

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a wonderful vacation staying at this wonderful home!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Oaktree is a really great house in a really great location! It took us 5-10 minutes to get to all of the Disney parks without fail. It was a lot closer to the parks than we thought it would be. There are tons of grocery stores and two Wal-Marts withing minutes for easy shopping. The house itself was perfect for our family of four. It would easily sleep 8 and not be too crowded! We probably wouldn't have survived 5 days at Disney World in a cramped, tiny hotel room! Gemstone was a great choice for us!

Had a little trouble with the pool temperature but Gemstone tried everything they could do to resolve the problem and when they couldn't get the temp up to a warm level, they refunded the money we paid for the heated pool. Great business to support!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“very peacefull and relaxing”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The nieghbourhood was quiet and the house was clean and well maintained. The home had every thing that we needed and the kids enjoyed the playstation and the T.V.s in all the rooms. We really enjoyed the screened in pool both in the morning and after a long day at the parks. The location was super, it was close to all the shopping that we needed.

We really had a great time and would stay again. We have been telling all our friends and family to give it a try because they wiil not be disappointed.

Sal

People with disabilities
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I was treated very well when I up to check in. Every question was answered. While staying at the house, there was never a time that I felt like it was not my own home. Everything I needed or wanted was avery short drive. (5 minutes).

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
NC
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Whitby Ontario Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing