“Fun and relaxing!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of PARADISE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

“Fun and relaxing!”
Reviewed August 3, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

We had a Great 4 night stay and the house was nice,
although we had a few minor problems Gemstone properties was on it within minutes! Very nice service. The Pool was awesome! and the house had plenty of room! I will be calling Gemstone Properties in the future!

LA
Reviewed April 14, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Liked best: Pretty good location
Liked least: No hot water
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Apr 14, 2010
We have had a recurring problem with this property regarding the smoke smell. As a result of this review we are going to hence forth advertise this as a smoking property. For those that see this as an advantage, this will be the only property in our inventory that allows smoking. For those who want no part of a smoking permitted property, they will clearly know to steer clear from this one.
As for the other items, we have never had any chronic problems with the hot water temperature or the toilets in this property. Had the guest reported these issues to us during their stay, we would have gladly attended to them. As for the neighborhood, it was built in the early 1990’s. While it may be 10 years older than some of the newer developments, it is clean, it has 24 hr security on site and it is in a great location relative to Disney.
As always, we are saddened by anyone’s experience that was this negative. We will be offering the guest a discounted stay in one of our top properties to try to impress upon them Gemstone’s desire to make every guest a satisfied guest.

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“very good, come back!!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2008 for a stay in October 2008

We have a very good stay in our home, thanks!!!
We will come back, I hope next year. The childeren likes it very much. Swimmen, shopping, disney, everything.

See you soon.

Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed October 20, 2008 for a stay in October 2008

My family was pleased with this home. It was spacious and my family had plenty of room. It was a great place to relax during our visit. We stayed 6 nights and enjoyed the comfortable bedding in the 3 bedrooms with twin beds. The only problem was the bed in the master bedroom. It was uncomfortable. Overall, it was a very nice home and I recommend it to others.

Liked best: Comfortable bedding in 3 bedrooms
Liked least: Uncomfortable bed in master bedroom; heavy smoke smell in house
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing