“Home away from home.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Horrible!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I was very disappointed from the very beginning. The directions from the office to the home were wrong. It took an extra 30 minutes to find the home. At first glance the home looked nice. I have 4 children and all bedrooms were upstairs except the master bedroom. (not the complaint) When you get upstairs the handrail that overlooks the living room was very loose. I did not allow my children back upstairs. The home was not supplied with paper towels or trash bags. The maintenance of the pool, or should I say lack of. We were so unhappy that we left 2 days early.

Date of stay: May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed September 23, 2008 for a stay in August 2008
person found this review helpful

From the moment we walked in the front door we felt as if we where home. We where very relaxed, the home had everything we needed to have a great vacation.

Date of stay: August 2008
null
Reviewed July 21, 2008 for a stay in February 2007

Date of stay: February 2007
null
Reviewed July 17, 2008 for a stay in April 2008
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: April 2008
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing