“Towels” 2 of 5 stars

Heritage Park Inn
Ranked #113 of 161 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Towels”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The staff worked hard and seemed to try hard. But if you stay here bring your own towels. I stayed three days and nights and towels were always delivered in the afternoon after room was cleaned. Additionally I requested one extra everyday and was always told they were booked to capacity and had no extras. Bring a color other than white so yours are not confused with theirs as they obviously need extra inventory

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
East Texas, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel 12/2012 for three nights. We needed a pet friendly hotel and made that perfectly clear when I made reservations with Mary, then again upon check in, and on Saturday morning when we spoke with the housekeeping, requesting clean towels only. On Sunday when we returned to our rooms we found the head of housekeeping setting with her feet on my unmade bed, talking on the phone. She said she was informing the front desk of the pets.
I spoke with the manager on Monday after check out. The manager listened and responded favorably to my complaint and agreed, maybe the housekeeper should be cleaning corners instead of putting her shoes on my unmade bed. I repeat there are plenty of unemployed persons that would do a better job of cleaning then what this housekeeper has to offer.

Room Tip: The hotel was very empty during our stay, we probably should have asked for cleaner rooms upon inspe...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Shell2003

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is awful. My lamp was broken, the room smells, there is dirt and I'm pretty sure blood on my bed, this hotel blocks oovoo, skype and youtube and other chat services so don't bother. I hate it here!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Savannah A
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am a reviewer of Hotels/motels/inn/ect..This place needs new beds, they are old, the fridge was broken and they had to bring another one.No soap shampoo and tissue were provided, one of the lamps did not work, The ice machine was broken.The pool also needs a little touch up, and the chairs replaced as well, and according to my research this place had a different owner/name, and it was sold out due to not good conditions ( name of previous inn will remain anonymous due to it could of been just this location which suffered. Overall not in good shape. Alot of Things need to be changed out and replaced, then it would be average.But its an old structured building thats needs attention, or just torn down and build up brand new ( which will probably never happen)..And one last comment the previous reviewers make reference to Ebelin but no reference to the building status at all, which leads to indicate that they have ties with this person, whether it be family or friends.Just a tip for those who like facts.Thank you very much for your time and cooperation..Carlos.t

Room Tip: Read my review....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Carlos T
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Our experience was a positive one. The front desk Representative Ebelin L. was very nice and attentive to our needs. Everyone of the employees were nice and friendly. Our family felt safe and confortable during our stay in Heritage Park Inn in Kissimmee.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kendra G
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Hello Carlos & Kendra:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel I am happy that you had a wonderful stay and definitely look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your kind words about my Front desk associate/ Housekeeping supervisor Ebelin. She works very hard and the guest are her first priority. Thank you again and on behalf of the Hotel Management , Many Blessings, Mary Rivera- General Manager
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family checked in very late in the evening and were greeted by a very warm and friendly clerk named Ebelin. She took the time to answer my questions and advised me of the free breakfast hours. Our first morning I was greeted by the Manager Mary Rivera. She was very pleasant and friendly, taking the time to show me around the Inn and all that it has to offer. The Inn has several meeting rooms, which can also be used as banquet rooms. From the street the Inn is very deceiving and larger than it appears. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Though the weather did not allow us to use the pool, my family enjoyed their stay. The Pike was down the street which allowed us easy access to all of the parks without paying the high prices. I look forward to staying at this Inn again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sandra k
Homosassa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a problem with our reservations thru Hotel .com, we found or reservation had been cancelled by mistake and the girl at desk Ebelin Lares was incredible.She was so helpful and did all she could to get it streightened out and get us into a room. The room was very clean and comfortable but the most memorable thing about our stay is Ebelin, we are forever greatful to her and all her help, she is a valued employee..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cindy E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Budgetel Inns & Suites Kissimmee East
Days Inn Kissimmee West
Days Inn Kissimmee West
#72 of 161 in Kissimmee
3.0 of 5 stars 214 reviews

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!