My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our young daughter. The hotel was a great value for 50$ a night, but make sure that you check your sheets, ours had a few stains. The staff was quick to change them for us though. We also had a pool room,and if you want to sleep in, i wouldn't recommend it. There was kids swimming by 7:30, screaming as loud as they could. Also the rooms that aren't in the tower do not have microwaves, so you better be crafty with a coffee maker. Other than that everything was good, big beds and big room.
Close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Universal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee