Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$67
$199
$183
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$341
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
2,942 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinefresh towelsstaying at this hotelheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed here for four nights over Christmas for my Disney vacation and if it wasn't for the rate of $37/night that I got from Hotwire then I would have given this place 1 star.

When I first checked into the room, which was a king suite on the 8th floor we noticed that the room seemed very out dated and needed quite a bit of maintenance. There was also hairs all over the tub and dried blood on the sheets. The thermostat switch was broken off and the bathroom fan didn't work. The wifi did not work from the room and we had to go to the hallway to get a signal.

When we called front desk about our issues and to change rooms they just told us that they were overbooked and no rooms were available and since I had such a good rate I accepted the short comings of this hotel.

The good things about this hotel is that it is very close to Disney and has a decent amount of restaurants nearby. The layout of the room is good also with a fridge and microwave but no safe.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shogun99
Reviewed December 30, 2013

this botel really came through for my family and I. we walked in and was immediately greeted by their front desk agent. I cant remember his name but he looked exactlyy like Will Smith aand he said he hears it all the time. check in was super quick and room was definitely worth what we paid. the same front desk agent told me about their loyalty program, wyndham rewards and suggested I signed up, it was quick and I was abke to use that stay to start racking up points. didnt eat at the deli but the housekeepimg staff was very friendly. I wpuld go again. oh one more thing dont buy park tickets from the concierge, just buy online. they want u to sit thriugh a timeshare presentation. ..

Room Tip: upgrade to the tower
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our family stayed here for 8 nights while visiting Disney World for Christmas! I got a great rate through Groupon. We stayed on the 5th floor in the tower.
The rooms are very spacious and very clean!! We had the same housekeeper all 8 nights.. They work very hard and even through holidays.. Don't forget to TIP them!! Our lady was very nice. The rooms have a small kitchen like area outside the bathroom with a sink, mini fridge and microwave. It was wonderful for two people to be able to get ready in the mornings and not have to be side by side. The fridge and microwave worked well. The closet was large. The bathroom was a good size also and the shower had an adjustable water pic brand head on it, very nice. The beds were nice and comfortable and the room had a huge wall of windows were we saw the fireworks from the Disney parks every night! Very cool!! The TV worked well and the AC/Heater is central so that was a very nice feature as well.
The lobby was nice. Check in and check out was smooth. The gift shop inside the lobby area is much cheaper than the parks or even some of the other gift shops around.
We never used the shuttle service, but we saw several others using it.
We did use the laundry facility once. Just an average laundry service.. it did the job. $2 for each wash/dry cycle. HINT: dryers are larger than the washers. we put 2 loads into 1 dryer and it worked great!
Our son swam in the "heated pool" (the end of December!!) so I'm guessing it wasn't too cold. It looked clean to me and there are pool towels in a caddy stand next to the pool.
We ate breakfast at the restaurant twice. I can not say enough about the lady that makes the omelets! She is so very friendly and makes the best omelets ever!! She deserves her very own tip! There was a nice variety of hot and cold foods as well as fruits/drinks. I didn't think the $10/pp charge was too bad. The one thing they do NOT tell you upfront is that they average a tip onto the bill. This is fine, however, I didn't notice it until after paying (and leaving a nice tip at the table) the second time we ate here. The staff is very attentive and deserves more that what is "averaged in" for them, I just wish we were told before hand, as I feel it was a little sneaky.
The game room was fun for the kids and the massage chair was nice for me. I did use the computer room and printer to print our boarding passes the night before we left. They charge you $0.75 per sheet printed and $0.20 per minute to use the computer.
We always do our research before traveling. This being said, we read several negative reviews on this place before we arrived. I have to say, we found nothing to be wrong with it. In fact, if you are the picky type, you still will enjoy yourself here. I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Tower rooms facing the street will give you a great view of the fireworks from the parks at night. The higher the better.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank my2cutekidz
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family and I stayed here for two weeks in Nov. Yes the rooms are a bit dated but very clean. Great friendly staff. Deli not too bad. Did not use bars happy hour but its a nice touch for such a great price. Hotel is a great location shops and restaurants nearby. Supermarket only couple of minutes walk. Having a fridge in the room was fab.Shuttle buses were on time every day and drivers very friendly. Stayed in pool view room. Maid came every day beds and bathroom very clean. Used the hotel safe. Never any problems. Always felt very safe walking about late at night. We always got great wifi connection. Will stay again. We had a fab time.
J.M

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Morgaim
Reviewed December 26, 2013

If you are looking for clean,comfortable accommodation, close to all the amenities, this is it. Although quite basic, everything is there that you need and it is perfect for travellers on a budget. Walt Disney World is a mile away, and there are shops and restaurants within walking distance. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family