My boyfriend and I went to Kissimmee to spend a supposed to be an three-night get away to celebrate our birthdays together. After a lot of pre planning and researching we decided to stay at the Ramada Gateway. We are so glad we did!
The front desk staff are lovely. Thanks especially to Greg who was so patient with us and so hospitable and kind. The restaurants on site are great. We had breakfast three days while we were there. We had the buffet style all three days. Great hot scrambled eggs, delicious fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, hot coffee, and orange juice all included.Plus they will even make you waffles and delicious omelettes if you want.That is included in the buffet price.
To make things even more wonderful, the morning restaurant staff are lovely, funny, delightful. and so hospitable. A special thanks to Tanya, Louise, Robin and all the other lovely people that work their and were so nice. We also had pizza for dinner in their other restaurant which we hardly had to wait for to be made, and was so yummy! They also serve lunch in this restaurant too..
Now the rooms... The first three nights we stayed in the lower building. Air conditioning- central air was great. Beds were really comfortable, Telivision was great, and the shower was really good. My boyfriend is on the taller side, and thought that the shower head was a little two low for him, but otherwise was happy.
We decided to splurge and stay one more night. We asked again about the tower rooms and were fortunate to be able to see a couple of the rooms the evening before. We lucked out; there was a tower room available overlooking animal kingdom, disney, and Epcot available. The room was gorgeous.. The beds were even better than the ones in the low building. The shower head was up much higher, so my boyfriend was even happier. We were able to watch the fireworks from Disney at 10 Pm from our room.. How spectacular that was.
We stayed on the seventh floor that evening and I believe the room was 1705.. They also have beautiful suites in the tower. I highly recommend the tower building. Its worth the extra money.. You will feel like you are really really on vacation.
Its also in a great location. You are not far from Disney properties and only about 20 minutes from Universal.
I really hope I get to go back with my boyfriend and plan to stay at this property again
Also gift shop on property is really adorable too.. Nice people that work at it also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Univesal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Oulets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee