We stayed here for two nights in the motel building and had two rooms. I would have given only two stars if not for the very cheap rate we had ($49/night) during New Years eve. Considering the price, the place was a decent value, although I would have been upset if I had paid the $89 they were changing for new reservations (we had made our reservation far in advance and I had called about getting a third room).
The walls are paper thin.. we were awoken several times due to conversations outside. The room also smelled a little musty and the door lock was very difficult to open.
Unless you get this place really cheap, it's not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Univesal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Oulets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, ETB, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee