“Great find”

The Grille at Bellalago
Ranked #69 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef John's is a cozy restaurant enjoyed by couples, families and parties up to 20. We can seat 45 guests inside and also have outdoor seating for up to 20 guests. We have a bar where we serve draft beer, bottled beer and wine. Live jazz is performed outdoors every Thursday evening starting at 6:30 pm if the weather permits.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Traffic on streets getting there is challenging, but once there, we were glad we made the effort. We did call for reservations for 4 at six p.m. But due to traffic we didn't arrive until 6:30. They were very understanding and our table was reserved. The food was great, crab cakes and grouper were prepared nicely and very fresh. The seafood crepe was also wonderful. The pulled pork was non discript but to be expected. Young waitress was very attentive. We would certainly make the trip next time we have a girls long weekend. Much better then chain restaurants.

1  Thank Marilyn G

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My entire family was here for vacation and I searched for hours for just the right restaurant for our family dinner. After reading the reviews I thought I had found the perfect place. When we entered the restaurant we realized it was small but that would have been fine. The hostess approached asking how many and when I said there were 6 adults and 2 small children I was told they could not put tables together to accommodate us. There was an empty 6 top right bseide me and an empty 2 top behind that. ??? We certainly could have been accommodated. We had driven 20 miles to try this restaurant and I was very disappointed. I'm local and was hoping for a cool new place to take out of town guests.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We checked this restaurant out on trip advisor and as it was within a shorting driving distance we thought we'd give it a go. The atmosphere, service and food were all very good. It's a small place but we phoned in advance and got a reservation for 4 quite easily. The menu is quite typical of the region but the fish in particular was very good. Also our kids received a warm welcome and throughly enjoyed the experience - the animal crackers given to them as they left were a nice touch. Homely food in a homely setting

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our party of four and had a great meal. My Grouper was a very small, (probably less than four ounces), but cooked beatifully. I had a side of grilled asparagus and one of crawfish grits. The grits were smooth, creamy and delicious. We did have the key lime pie which was very nice. Our server, Daniellle was very friendly but woefully inefficient. The restaurant is small and there were two servers taking care of no more than six parties of 2 to 4 persons. Danielle regularly forgot to bring bread, drink refills and delivered our check without even asking about desert. I would go back for the food but would be happier with another server.

A word of caution: They close at 9:00 PM but often shut down earlier. Make a reservation and allow plenty of time to find the place - it's way out there.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Freshly cooked, crisp clean tasting, just wish we found this place at beginning of holiday, I thoroughly enjoyed the food, service is excellent and quick service.