“Amazing food for reasonable prices.”

The Grille at Bellalago
Ranked #65 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef John's is a cozy restaurant enjoyed by couples, families and parties up to 20. We can seat 45 guests inside and also have outdoor seating for up to 20 guests. We have a bar where we serve draft beer, bottled beer and wine. Live jazz is performed outdoors every Thursday evening starting at 6:30 pm if the weather permits.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The blackened cat fish with macaroni and cheese and collards was outstanding! My husband had the grouper sandwich with fries and coleslaw which was also amazing! Well worth the trip!

1  Thank steppie62
There are newer reviews for The Grille at Bellalago

Reviewed February 7, 2014

From the pork to the soup, to the grouper and catfish, they were all top-knotch! Small, intimate surroundings, and the place was packed on a Thursday night. Casual and a bit confined in space, I don't know how Chef John will manage th crowds that are sure to beat down his door. The Chef, according to our friends, has always come out at the end of your meal to shake your hand and see how you enjoyed your meal. He obviously prepares with loving care and has something special going on here. I didn't try the crawfish grits that our friends raved about, but only because the portions were so plentiful I had no room. You will feel like you are home here.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was looking for something local in the Kissimmee area...not an easy task. And found the one on Tripadvisor. The reviews were good and it was raining out so we figured, "why not?" It was a hike but one I plan on taking again. We went for lunch. I had a pulled pork sandwich. Yum! The bread was fresh, the pork tender and flavorful, the fries were crispy and the pasta salad to due for! My parents both had Reubens and loved them. It's small (very) so don't come with a big party. I can't wait to bring my husband here for dinner next time we come down on vacation.

1  Thank Japruzze
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Found by chance, go back every visit by choice! Food is amazing and service great. Side dishes are true southern cooking. Usually see Chef John when we go! We love this place!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

The food is quite amazing at Chef Johns. The location is a little of the way, but it's more than worth the effort! The staff and the food are great. It's a must try for locals as well as visitors to the area!