“Omg! I feel the love through the food!”

The Grille at Bellalago
Ranked #70 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef John's is a cozy restaurant enjoyed by couples, families and parties up to 20. We can seat 45 guests inside and also have outdoor seating for up to 20 guests. We have a bar where we serve draft beer, bottled beer and wine. Live jazz is performed outdoors every Thursday evening starting at 6:30 pm if the weather permits.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Last night my family and I went to Chef John's. I felt like I was back at my grandmother's house. The food was excellent and it was seasoned to perfection. We made reservations in advance. We had a party of 14 and the place is small but cozy. The appetizers were great we tried the fried mushrooms, bar-b-que chicken, hot wings, and crab cakes( crabby patties...kids renamed them). For entree we tried fried shrimp, grouper & linguine, chicken Alfredo, Rueben sandwich, ribs, catfish & crawfish grits, and the list goes on and on. The food was soooooooooo good. You leave happy and sleepy. The chef and his wife was very pleasant and made us feel at home. I thought it was very nice how they served us, we got appetizers and then they brought out the kids entree before the adults. That was a nice touch considering that the kids were getting restless. Don't forget the desserts, excellent! You have to try this place!

1  Thank LNC2013

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Visiting Orlando, this was the best restaurant that I ate at in the entire week. Great prices. I had to drive 20 minutes to get there but it was worth it. It's a small place but don't let the appearance fool you. It's absolutely gorgeous and very clean when you walk in. The environment is great for family and kids. They even serve the kids first. If you are in the Orlando area Don't miss the CHEF JOHN EXPERIENCE!!!

1  Thank Jcsouthern
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After eating at lots of chain places on vacation this place came up on Internet search as a fantastic place for food. I was very surprised at as we drove up to this out of place restaurant and thought the reviews must be off by the looks from the outside. Inside is a very small seating area but I decided to give it a try. The food was first class from various fish dishes to fall off the bone ribs. What a nice change from all the high traffic areas. Don't miss this place if you can visit.

2  Thank Romanlew
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Since he moved from downtown kissimmee chef John has made it big along a highway outside solivita. There are numerous items on a reasonably priced menu split between seafood and barbque to satisfy anyone. My favorite is the tasty grouper linguini.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

British visitors could easily be put off by the appearance of this restaurant, but don't be! We relaxed as soon as we sat down and the waitress was charming and informative.
Reasonably priced, the food is great - A positive change from the generic places on the US192 and very easy to locate. The mains were all delicious and key lime pie is highly recommended. However, my wife says the Carrot cake was the best EVER!
Seeking out this place was definitely worthwhile - we'll be back!