“Florida Gem”

The Grille at Bellalago
Ranked #79 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef John's is a cozy restaurant enjoyed by couples, families and parties up to 20. We can seat 45 guests inside and also have outdoor seating for up to 20 guests. We have a bar where we serve draft beer, bottled beer and wine. Live jazz is performed outdoors every Thursday evening starting at 6:30 pm if the weather permits.
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Since he moved from downtown kissimmee chef John has made it big along a highway outside solivita. There are numerous items on a reasonably priced menu split between seafood and barbque to satisfy anyone. My favorite is the tasty grouper linguini.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

British visitors could easily be put off by the appearance of this restaurant, but don't be! We relaxed as soon as we sat down and the waitress was charming and informative.
Reasonably priced, the food is great - A positive change from the generic places on the US192 and very easy to locate. The mains were all delicious and key lime pie is highly recommended. However, my wife says the Carrot cake was the best EVER!
Seeking out this place was definitely worthwhile - we'll be back!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

the small place had a nice staff. the rolls were amazing! they forgot my husbands salad, so we just let it go. we had the ahi tuna for an app. it was ok. kind of strange. they tried to make it like sushi. i had the Grouper. it lacked flavor. my husband had the filet. it was still very under cooked so it had to go back, but it too lacked flavor. didnt even taste seasoned. my daughter had the chicken alfredo. this actually was really good and had lots of flavor. they had a man playing some jazz music outside, which was nice. overall i would not drive so far to eat here from Disney.

1  Thank MarlaMayrand
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was very friendly and attentive. Food was delicious- home made bread rolls, excellent gumbo, nicely prepared side dishes (sweet potatoes and regular fries - not greasy, homemade), fresh salads, chocolate cake (sweet just enough). The server treated our kids great, going extra mile to accommodate them.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We live in Wesley Chapel/Zephyrhills area so this place was a bit of a drive. But I decided to take my hubby there for his B-day just to try something different. The reviews are right, it is a quaint little place, almost uninviting at first impression. However, the waitresses/staff are adorably sweet and very accommodating. If you don't like the way something is served, just ask, they are willing to prepare it just the way you like! The serving size vs the price, were ok... an the flavor was good. All in all I give this place a 4. Mostly because the service was awesome and we love a place that treats you with respect and lots of smiles and you get TONS of it at this place. Chef John does come out and great the customers too. Also with lots of smiles! I would happy to visit there again if I am in the area.