We rented a house through Swedish site 'Sembo', and got a house in a small gated community in the outskirts of Kissimmee. The house was really great with six bedrooms and a private pool and a game room. It was modern, clean and well kept - but also a few things that dissappointed us:
* First of all, the beds were all rock hard. We could honestly feel every single spring in the mattress - so the sleep quality were not all that.
* Despite it being a six bedroom house, it only had two bathrooms (and one separate toilet) - one of which belonged to the master bedroom - and that's too little, in my opinion, for a house that easily accomodates sixteen people!
* Pool was nice and clean, but there were only a tiny table with four chairs on the patio - and two sunbeds. Again, a house that is big enough for sixteen people should probably offer more seats...?
* "On the outskirts" practically means "in the middle of nowhere" in this case. One night when we ordered a cab, the driver asked us "how the hell did you end up out here..?" - and it was quite far from everything - although you always need a car in Florida, so this was ok anyway.
All in all I'd said that I loved the fact that me and my friends could stay together like this, but still have separate space if needed. And a private pool is always nice! I'd definitely look into the same living arrangements if we would go back to Florida, but book another house.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney Area Superior Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Area Superior Homes Hotel Kissimmee