“Perfect family getaway!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cleveland...
Cleveland
“Nice community, average villa”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in May 2018

My family and I arrived on May 26th and the community that finding magic villa was in was nice. The security guards at the gate were nice. We were not impressed by the villa itself. The villa was very outdated with the furniture looking and feeling like it was from the 60's. The central air was not very cool. On the plus side it has a pool that is very small as expected for a villa. Overall we were not impressed with the villa and the clean up that they make you do in order to not be charged extra which is posted on the refrigerator and they should have this stated on their trip advisor page. When you are on vacation it is supposed to feel like a vacation and not like work. However I would recommend it as a cheap stay with low expections.

Jul 9, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I am also sorry that you did not contact me during your stay, I would have liked to have addressed your air-conditioning issues. The furniture in the living room is dated and I am happy to report that we are in the process of replacing it this summer!

Having a great vacation is what Finding Magic is all about. So, it's too bad that the sign on the refrigerator door sounded so harsh. As it is a vacation rental, I do ask people to put out the trash, which is located directly outside the front door. I also ask that if you do have dishes in the dishwasher that you go ahead and start the dishwashing cycle. I try to make it as easy for my guests as possible, but I also think of it as more of a common courtesy and intend to adjust the note to convey that spirit.

One more thing, I also like your idea of letting people know up front what is expected. I will take a look at adding that to our description.
Respectfully,
Jennifer
Michelle...
“Perfect family getaway!”
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

We took and our daughters (ages 5 and 7) and their grandparents to Disneyworld and Universal for a week. The main floor bedroom was perfect for Gram and Grandpa and the pool was fantastic. We were only a few miles to Disneyworld and we came back to the luxury of a private pool and a huge space to relax in the evenings. The resort had games and movies and the large resort pool is great for change of scenery. The unit was clean and had the added bonus of laundry facilities so we could have clean clothes mid week. We even squeezed in a day at the beach. Can't wait to go again and will stay here every time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 8, 2018
I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time. I am continually making upgrades and so I'm glad to hear that you will be back to enjoy the improvements we've made.
Lanrobin
Odenton, Maryland
“Fun in Orlando!”
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was an awesome rental for me and my family. It was in a great community with easy access to family friendly activities. It was clean, spacious, and affordable. With this rental, you even get a private pool. Most importantly, the condo was in close proximity to all the major theme parks.

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a great vacation.
Katey S
Marietta, Georgia
“Great house close to parks!”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My family and I had a wonderful time in Disney this past weekend! The townhouse we stayed in definitely added to the enjoyment! It was spacious and had everything we needed! One of my kids favorite items was the heated private pool! The bedrooms were large and nicely decorated and the water pressure in the showers was great!!! Definitely will stay again! Oh and having a 24/7 security at the gate helped with peace of mind in staying in a new place! The townhome is within 10 minutes to Disney and you are super close to Publix, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.

Dec 4, 2017
I'm so glad that you and your family had a good time. I hope you will be back soon. Right now we are redoing the back pool area with all new brick. It's going to look great and be more functional for your next visit. Thanks for your review!
Andrea M
“Good Decision”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We took our family of 5 plus grandma on vacation. Having this place was amazing compared to being crammed into a hotel! It was clean and ready for us when we arrived. Smelled good too. Not only do you have your own pool but there is a clubhouse in walking distance with a large pool, small arcade, bar/grill, and sundries shop. Tons of restaurants and target/grocery stores nearby. Disney is literally within a 10 minute drive. When we head back to Florida we will be staying here again for sure. Plus, the owners were super helpful and responsive which makes a huge difference to me when choosing a place. Felt pretty awesome to have a place that felt like home while on vacation!

Jun 7, 2017
I'm so glad you had a such a great experience. Thank you for your review.
hiskellia...
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Just Right”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The townhouse was comfortable and well decorated. We especially enjoyed the private pool.The owner and the management company were very nice.

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Finding Magic.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing