“Everything was great...”
other travelers have booked this property
Disney World Fireworks view from vacation home windsor hills resort orlando area 6 bedroom resort private pool home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Disney World Fireworks view from vacation home
windsor hills resort orlando area 6 bedroom resort private pool home
Private Pool
southwest facing pool and spa
Lanai with 4 chairs and 2 loungers
bbq grill
game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey, video games
game room with table tennis topper on pool table
view from upstairs, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan Orlando vacation rental home
Orlando area vacation home--Living room
fireplace tv console
Open floorplan, dining, kitchen, living
kitchen
Kitchen with 8 seating dining table and 3 bar stools
master bath garden tub and shower
Master bath ensuite also includes shower plus garden tub
King bedroom upstairs shares bath with Pool and Mickey themed rooms
Mickey Mouse themed bedroom 2 twin beds and tv
2nd living space or convertible bedroom, 2 twins or king
Windsor Hills resort waterslide
Windsor Hills resort zero entry pool
Windsor Hills resort lobby
Windsor Hills resort clubhouse
Windsor Hills resort pool complex
Windsor Hills resort game room
Windsor Hills resort pool
Windsor Hills resort game room games
Windsor Hills resort pool area
Windsor Hills resort private movie theater
Fitness center
Poolside cafe & grill seating area
sundry shop
playground within short walk of house
castle complete with dragon
windsor hills resort playground
tennis
basketball
volleyball
Putting green (also right next door to Mystic Dunes golf course)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything was great...”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Sherri you have a lovely home. The house was just like the pictures. The home was clean and the pool was clean also. We had a lot of room to move around. The kids enjoyed the gameroom, playground and clubhouse. Most of all we were close to all the theme parks we visited. I would definited rent this property again.

Date of stay: July 2013
Jul 25, 2015
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I look forward to helping you again in the future. If there is any reason for 4 stars instead of 5, let me know what we can do to further assist you, and if ever in the future you have any concerns whatsoever we would immediately work to resolve them, usually the same day. God bless, and I look forward to working with you again very soon. Sherri
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful week in Kissimmee”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed on this property for eight days and it was a pure pleasure. We were 5 adults and 7 kids and there was enough place for everybody. We were in a secure place, it was luxurious and very close to the Disney parks. The place was better than we could expect. Simply perfect.

Date of stay: July 2013
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 15, 2016
I'm so glad we had the opportunity to serve you 2 years ago, I'm sorry for the late response to your review, thank you for leaving such a glowing review! I would love to help you again in the future, let me know if there is an upcoming trip I can help you plan!
Sherri Chasse
Florida Paradise Villas
Iowa
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Jun 12, 2013
Hi Jayson. Thank you for the wonderful and honest review. I just found out about the dryer from the guest after you, and it was fixed the same day. Please next time mention that to us during your stay and we will resolve any issues like that right away! I'm glad overall you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything further we can do to help you in the future, please let me know!
Sherri Chasse
Virginia
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Date of stay: April 2013
Apr 15, 2016
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with this reservation in 2013 and for your wonderful review! We would love to help you in the future. Let me know if I can help.
Sherri C
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing