It was located in an excellent location to the stores and amusement park .It had plenty of places to dine closeby, there was a few miniature golf courses handy.
* breakfast was way too frugal. Also, could not use the toaster and microwave oven at the same time because of a weak power extension. On the one day we had a late breakfast, there was no coffee for ~15 minutes. We got coffee at DDs around the corner.
* we were 4 people. I had to go to reception to ask for a fourth bath towel 3 times.
* bath towels are so small you can take them for hand towels. Also, no hand towel on the first day and only one for the rest of our 7-nite stay.
* We tipped the hotel maid on the first two days and forgot to leave a tip on the 3rd day. When we got back from the park at night on that 3rd day, the room had not been cleaned. We complained, but there was no explanation.
* low price
* didn't charge for packages I had sent to me at the hotel.
Worked as expected:
* LCD TV and cable.
* Free wireless Internet.
* shower and bathtub.
Bottom line: I'd rather go to a better hotel next time I'm in Orlando.