“Do not stay at this Motel - It is disgusting!!!!!”
Review of Buena Vista Motel

Buena Vista Motel
Ranked #103 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Kissimmee, Florida
“Do not stay at this Motel - It is disgusting!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

This Motel is infested with Roaches. Do not Stay here.....
They have a no refund policy as well.
Stayed in Room 210 for 3 hours and left. Room is totally infested. Did not notice them initially and it seemed okay for a 5 min look in the room before paying. I stayed in the room for 3 hours and they started coming out from the baseboards, pipe plates in the bathroom and sink area. Totally disgusting. Left after 3 hours could not stand it. Was very disgusting. Motel staff shrugged it off and said if no one tells them, they do not know and cannot resolve the issue. Wanted to switch rooms but was so disgusted, I could not stay there. Please beware.....

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank jpersichilli

tn
Reviewed April 5, 2011

There is NO INTERNET here bugs in the room, plan on seeing the police dept at this motel on a daily basis they BANGED ON MY DOOR two seperate times looking for some male. My air conditioning did not work for two weeks. I had no cable for 24 hours, bad place to stay!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank edinburghlassietn

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Reviewed January 31, 2011

Whomever writes a good review on tis hotel is a liar! Or they must love nasty hospitality. This hotel is a where house, drug infested place. A bunch of low lives run it. They don't even know how to run a hotel! My mother unfortunately used to work for these nasty ppl and they fired her because they couldn't pay her anymore. Also they can't even pay their phone bill because when you call the phone is not in service. A lot of bums live there. Prostitutes live there! Crack heads! If you wanting to have a nice vacation and especially have kids do not go to this hotel! Just suck it up spend a little extra money on a hotel that's worth your safety and peace of mind. DO NOT STAY AT THIS WHERE HOUSE!

• Stayed March 2010
2 Thank calvayj
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I highly recommend this motel! I'm a picky female who recently came to the
Kissimmee area on vacation. When I checked into the Buena Vista I was greeted by
friendly staff, the room was clean, the grounds are very well kept and clean,
the large pool is fabulous and the location is ideal because most everything you may need while on vacation is close by.

Again, I highly recommend this motel! They offer both daily and weekly rates that are very reasonable.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
cocolisa1981
Reviewed May 24, 2009

It was dirty and smelly. I guess the price lures vacationers in but I rather of paid $39.99 a night at another motel then waste $24.99 at this motel. My husband and I were disgusted at the condition of the room, the ice machine was broken, and there was no vending machines. So we were trapped into buying items (ice and sodas) at the liquor store that is located in the same area where you check-in. Stay away please, and try staying at another motel near by. We wanted a great ending to our night and ending up feeling upset and sleepless.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cocolisa1981
West Midlands
Reviewed December 30, 2008

This was the worst experience of my life. Luckily it was only for 1 night. Admittedly it only cost $34 plus $5 key deposit. However, the room smelt dirty and musty, the toilet had brown stains inside it and black bits floating in the water, and it didn't flush. The bedsheets were stained and there were pubic hairs in the bed.
My friend went outside onto the balcony for a cigarette to find smoke and flames from below. Initially we thought the room below us was on fire, but after calling 911 and rushing out of the room in our pijamas we found out that someone had lit a red millitary flare and wedged it under the room door below us. We tried to call reception (approx 11pm) but no answer. Reception was closed for the night. The police arrived and moved some people from the poolside who looked like they didn't have rooms for the night.
We didn't get much sleep and couldn't wait to get out of the room in the morning. I won't be returning and advise anyone else not to go anywhere near this hell hole!

• Liked — We only stayed for 1 night
  • Disliked — It was dirty
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank melbilly16
Ohio
Reviewed August 6, 2008

I found a site that sold the night stays at $19.00 for the first 2 nights and then the price jumped to $50.00 per night. We normally stay at Summer Bay Resorts or Westgate Resorts. This place did not compare to either however, it was great compared to any high price hotel. We had the smallest room that was equipped with a king size bed and a sofa sleeper with a full kitchen. The door way leading into the suite was musty and dirty but we were only there for seconds at a time. Breakfast was very simple. The staff were NOT friendly. The location is wonderful. Minutes from Sea World, Disney and Universal. We were able to veiw all three park's fireworks at the same time. Lake view OK, pool needed some help and no tiki bar. We were busy doing so much that we did not use the pool area. Shopping right across the street along with mini golf. This was very conveinant since we had the Orlando Go Card and activites were in walking distance.
I would suggetst staying here first before going to a 5 star resort but for a quick stop over you can't beat the price.. I am planning to go there summer of 2009 for a week before we stay at Orange Lake Resorts for our second week in Orlando. Prices are high and gas is worse so a penny saved is well worth the dirt.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — not up to date or very clean
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family