I guess I've just been lucky when it comes to hotel rooms most of the time because everything about this hotel is good. Compared to Hyatt or Marriott it might be decent but it's a good place to stay at night nonetheless.
I got a double bed room, the room was very clean, beds were made, bathroom was clean. I love how spacious the room is compared to a lot of other better names hotel. The towels are clean, the bathroom counter is long, great for women since we have so much stuffs. There's a table and a chair in the room which is perfect if you have business to do. The A/C unit is fine, no loud noises.
There's a microwave and fridge included which is one of the reasons I chose this hotel. Other hotels would have charge a $10 fee a day to have just either the fridge or microwave and $20 for both.
It's a bargain. I got the room for $25 a night, couldn't ask for more. Everything is clean and I will definitely come back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a business center, free parking and pets are welcome with additional charges. Standard rooms feature free wireless internet access, cable TV with extra stations, air conditioning, alarm clock / radio, free local calls, microwave, and mini-fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Goldstar Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmont Inn And Suites Kissimmee
- Westmont Inn&Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Goldstar Hotel Kissimmee