“Great for $20 a night”

Ranked #123 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
London, United Kingdom
“Great for $20 a night”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for four nights at the beginning of May and paid $20 plus tax a night. For that price the Goldstar Inn is good value, it's location for the parks especially the Disney ones is great and is also near loads of restaurants to eat from at night. The rooms were clean and don't think for $20 we had any complaints at all

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank johnnywilko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ypsilanti, mi
Reviewed March 5, 2010

We had 2 rooms $25 each, very clean& functional. Pool not heated. Has 2 one bedroom suites for families. Good place to stay for just one night on a budget. But no extras, no breakfast, no iron, older tv, no coffee pot.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
florida
Reviewed January 15, 2010

my fiance and i decided to go to Disney world and we looked for a convenient place to stay. the goldstar inn is only 15 min. away from Disney world, the room was clean and had all of the essentials - refrigerator, tv, phone... and even thought the place does not provide meals, they left a few takeout menus in the room so we don't starve.
in general, nice rooms and very convenient.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
chattyblue85
Reviewed October 28, 2009

First and foremost I have to say the location is great!!! It is smack dab in the middle of anything and everything you need. All the parks are very close. From the beginning of my stay I was impressed with the staff. The rooms are very homey and CLEAN!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
jacksonville florida
Reviewed October 25, 2009

We had selected this hotel because we just needed a spot to sleep at for just 2 nights because we going to Universal. When we arrived to the hotel they placed us in a double room and we paid for a king room. They said that all the rooms were booked and that they will move us in the morning. The next morning they gave us the key to the new room and the first thing I noticed when I opened the door the bed was unmade. After seeing that we decided that we were no longer going to stay.We got a refund. This experience caused us to go back home because there were no available hotels.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Holiday, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2009

This motel is obviously not the Ritz Carlton, but for the price it worked. Located on 192 in Kissimmee, just east of the really heavy traffic but still close enough to everything. Rooms are quite outdated, but the bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, the staff was friendly, & the wi-fi worked great. All rooms are non-smoking and there are no chairs or ashtrays outside the room. We came from the Tampa, Florida area just for the night and had a wonderful time. Made for a cheap night away, I'm sure we will be doing it again!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Had made my accomodations here based on other reviews and for the price I was willing to check them out though I really didn't expect to find a great hotel. When we got there the building look so-so but decided to give it a go. Front desk was extremely nice. Room was surprisingly clean and nice. Bed I thought was comfortable. We stayed there for 5 nights and the only problem we had was maid did not show up to clean. On our third day, on our way out to go eat dinner I had to go to the front desk and ask for clean towels and toilet paper. Receptionist at the desk was surprised the maid hadn't been to our room. By the time we got back to our room the towels and toilet paper were in our rooms. Also the next to the last day we were there my daughter had to be rushed to the hospital, she pulled a sciatic nerve in her back in the shower and could bearly walk. I went to the front desk to ask where the nearest hospital was and the manager was so helpful he went on his computer and printed out directions for me to the nearest hospital. I was extremely greatful for this as I was a nervous reck as it was. Next time I saw the manager he asked me how my daughter was. I thought that was very nice of him. All in all for the price of the rooms my family and I had a very enjoyable stay. And my granddaughter LOVED the pool. I would definetly stay there again if I was in that area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family