Let me start by saying ,if you love America you will love orange lake it is top of the range everything ,it is ideally placed for Disney world ,Epcot and animal kingdom is right next door ,universal studios ,discovery cove ,orlando is a short drive away ,the resort has a range of accommodation but the basic in my opinion is top of the range and top of the range is out of this world ,I enjoyed 3weeks of heaven here ,Kennedy space centre is a bit of a trek but well worth it ,as is Busch gardens ,there's a nice little town called celebration nearby ,very quaint ,there are all the major supermarkets close by ,e.g Walmart ,target ,Walgreens is right over the road from the entrance ,there are security patrols constantly ,there are also resort buses that take you where you want(free) I might add ,the pool at west village is great and family entertainment throughout the day in season ,there are other parts to the resort you can take advantage of like the north village has a lazy river a river shaped pool around a kilometre long to float around on a rubber ring with a current pushing you around ,(bliss on the really hot days ) ,with holiday inn we went down to Miami for a few days ,really really nice ,a long drive but well worth the experience ,
A real family resort ,wherever you are staying on the resort they have a local pool nice and quiet ,seeing is believing so glad we purchased here well worth the lifetime of holidays we have had and are still having all round the world I might add .
Why not you work hard and deserve it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando