“Bed bugs and pubic crabs!!!”
Review of Palm Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Palm Motel
Ranked #126 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This motel was the grossest place I've ever stayed at. It was extremely dirty and the room smelled nasty like a mix between un-wiped butt and sweaty arm pits. I only stayed one night out of desperation - it was very late and I needed some sleep. What a bad decision that was. I ended up with crabs from the dirty unchanged sheets and my luggage was hijacked by bed bugs which later infested my home. I traced them back to this horrible motel a month later. I complained to the manager about the filthy conditions and he laughed and said that's what you get for the money around here. I'll give you a coupon for some itch cream and let's call it a day. Just appalling in every sense of the word. This place should be condemned, it is that disgusting and hazardous to health.

Beware!!!!!

Room Tip: Sleep in the parking lot across the street at the Walmart. Much better value.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Matt D
There are newer reviews for Palm Motel

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stayed there in Oct 2011 2 weeks was enough the room smelled of drugs coming through the shower vent late at night eyes burning so bad had to sleep in my car 2 weeks my family and I checked out . They do have bags hanging in room to mask odors.... The managers hung out with guests outside for hours then after google search of motel did I find out may past issues.
I agree with past posters on this motel... Mail too was never received ..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This motel is full of roaches and fleas. It is like the worst place to stay in. The owners of this motel are a bunch of creeps that like to tamper with peoples mail. They cut the heaters, water and the phones off when ever they please. Thier pool is very filthy. The ground outside smell like animal poop. They do not bother cleaning up this place. The rooms inside have mildew. If you want to have a good time do not come to this motel. You will regret it. Especailly when you are sitting down trying to eat and wind up seeing a roach either by your plate of food or inside your plate of food. They are so grimey they threw the guest they had here out to take other people in. I will never recamend nobody to this place.

Room Tip: The only 2 rooms here that might be some what good if you can over look the fact that there are roac...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Aurora R
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have friends that are staying there now, the managers walked out, the owners are there now. They turn off the water occasionally, they turned off the phones in the rooms completely,they aren't giving anyone clean sheets, tiolet paper,no cleaning done to the rooms. The owners are very nasty. Please don't waste your money on this slum whole. My husband stayed there in june, it was the worst, we will never stay there again. Please shut this place down!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank sherrypscaban
Reviewed January 21, 2010

Here we were, trying to find a decent motel along the 192 area, some place affordable, and close to Disney. We stopped at the Parkway Motel and found it to be a wonderful little tucked away motel. Surrounding it are crack motels, stay away from them. But this room was clean and affordable, with very friendly staff who see to your every need :) We loved this place, and there is an irish pub right in front of it too :)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anvermors
Reviewed March 8, 2009

The room was clean,nobody bothered me,it was peaceful for me,i was able to use the outdoor pool which was heated to approx.80 degrees 24-7,it was the cleanest pool that ive ever seen,there was someone in management that gave me hints to where to site-see on a daily basis.When i go to Florida again,i will stay at the palm .Its also affordable,its got a lit-up parking lot (for scared people like me of un-familiar territory)-which i felt safer there than i did living in Minneapolis,heck yeh,i Loved it there!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2007

While I stayed at the Palms there were drug dealers running in and out thru the night, the managers did nothing to remedy the problem. The bed linen was stained with blood, the bathroom shower had a moldy shower curtain...there was truely just too many problems to list here.

Stayed: March 2007