Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
1,320 results
All reviewsyellow lantanahot tubbedroom townhousebed town housesecret laketeam marinaprivate poolsplash pooldishwasher tabletsdisney parksbahama breezehome from homewashing powderfully equipped kitchenminute drivesmall gymsuper target
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed from May11-20 at Encantada. We'd booked online (through Bookit.com) so I wasn't sure how good it would be or what we'd be in for. We had a 2 bdrm townhouse on Yellow Lantana - if you have kids or will be using the facilities, I'd highly recommend staying in that area as it's around the pond and provides easy walking access to the pools/clubhouse, children's play area etc. We enjoyed sitting on the patio for breakfast every morning (greeted by the little resident lizards - which our kids loved to play with). Late afternoons we'd return after being at the Parks or other areas - and we'd relax by the pools with a drink. The resort is very close to all amenities - Super Target (and Starbucks!) is only 2 mins away - lots of restaurants on 192. The Parks are all very close - Animal Kingdom is only 5 mins away. Definitely take Sherbeth Road off of 192 to get to the parks if you get going any later than 9 in the morning (same for return in the afternoon).
Check in was amazing - Meena and Lily were very accommodating. We did have mid-week cleaning (which we didn't ask for) and our dish towel/cloth went missing - but a quick request to the front desk and new ones were replaced within the hour.
Honestly - I cannot think of anything this resort could do better. The place was clean and well cared for. Staff was very attentive and helpful but were unobtrusive (i.e. if you wanted a drink around the pool - you needed to go looking for someone).
Brian (CLC staff) recommended a great day trip to Wild Florida (alligators & other FL animals; air boat trip into headwaters of the Everglades). It was an amazing trip - well worth the ~1 hr drive into the wilderness!

Room Tip: Yellow Lantana Road is best if you have kids and want to use the pools/clubhouse easily.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tristan C
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Excellent facilities and location. We were delighted to be able to enjoy the great attractions located nearby and come home to a beautiful, clean, safe and private resort where we could relax and enjoy the best of Florida. A resort we will always want to go back to.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Two weeks ago I met my son and his friend who both live in florida in Orlando for four days of golf. I was flying down from Long Island. My original intention was to stay on a disney property or a property right outside Disney. When the prices turned out to be too much for a room to accomodate the three of us I started searching the web for a better choice. I believe I found Encantada on Trip Advisor and the reviews were mostly positive. The location was perfect for access to the four courses we were playing (two of them Disney courses) so I took a flyer on this resort. I could not have been more pleased. The management was friendly and helpful. The resort is gated and very well taken care of. When we arrived the condo was very tidy and the dining room was elegantly set for a meal.Our condo and I believe all condos have a small swimming pool and the rear Lanai. The clubhouse had two very nice pools, and a hot tub spa.
There was a small gym in the clubhouse. The clubhouse facility was first class and very clean and neat. All in All it was an a plus experience. BTW in each of our rooms we had up to date television sets. What more can I say...and the price was so reasonable for what we got.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Gabe B
Reviewed May 14, 2013

So much better than I even imagined! The townhouse was gorgeous, everything brand new! They thought of everything, the townhouse has more amenities than the usual townhouse or timeshare unit. The hot tub on our patio was a big bonus. The pool was clean and warm. I have nothing bad to say at all and would definitely recommend this property 100%!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nickmel
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in May. The best way to describe it is its like a small village with lego land type houses on various different street.
The house itself was brilliant, fully equipped and very very clean absolutely perfect for the 2 of us that stayed there.
The biggest bonus was the unexpected addition of the hottub in the back garden which was brilliant to rest for an hour after a long day at the parks.
The distance from the parks was fine, anyone that has been to Orlando knows that everything is so spaced out you can be close to one but far from others, this was about 5 miles from Disney as a reference point which isnt bad at all.
Overall a great stay and highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends