“GREAT STAY”

CLC Encantada Resort
Starke, Florida
“GREAT STAY”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Everything was wonderful, except that we thought it was wheelchair accessible and that wasnt case there were stairs up to the frt door so we had to leave it outside. The kids loved the pool, it was small but perfect for us! The little ones (4 & 5) could touch in the shallow end. The rooms upstairs were a little small too, but its was enough room for us. Its very close to Disney about 5mins. Target and Publix really close too. We used the kitchen alot and they had pots and pans, dishes, and everything you need (except a can opener go figure). All and all a great place to stay!

1 Thank Melissa B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Dallas, TX
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My family and I stayed at 3182 Yellow Lantana for a week in March, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our stay at La Encantada.
They truly went above and beyond all expectations.
Recomiendo La Encantada! Es el lugar perfecto para pasarlo en familia.
Thanks "La Encantada" for a great stay, our trip was everything we had hoped for and more!

2 Thank JorgeDallas_TX
Monroe, New York
Reviewed March 26, 2012

These properties are managed by different individuals, so the quality of the stay can vary. The townhouse we rented was clean, but we had to buy toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. The cookware was cheap and was not suitable for an induction stove. I have food allergies, so I have to cook and I had wished that I brought my pots. The beds were very uncomfortable, but I am picky. The only annoying thing that we had to endure was that the door handles kept falling off. I've stayed at a similar place at disney, and Disney resorts it is not, but for the price it was acceptable.

1 Thank susan R
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Not what the reviews made it out to be. The master bedroom bathroom didn't work well I guess that's why in one corner they had two brushes and one was covered in feces. I wanted to take a picture but I would of thrown up if I kept looking. Thankfully there was another bathroom. Shower door was broken. The pool was fine I mean at least the company got back to me on how to work it so I won't complain about that because it takes trial and error to get to the temp you prefer. I didn't expect a 5 star place but cleanliness is so important to me. Thanks to my husband he kept me from freaking out. I would rather spend more money and stay somewhere where it was nice and clean. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. I wish I would of gotten lucky and got one of them units people bragged about...

3 Thank YLP182
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed March 20, 2012

It rates a user rating of 5 against a two star hotel classification. There is no way this resort justifies a user rating of 5 on a 5 star expectation. The resort is very average for on-site amenities. The staff was friendly and did their jobs. The unit’s cleanliness was below average. The basics (toilets, sheets, etc.) were clean, but the vents on the refrigerator, the sliding door track and the vent area above the microwave were very dirty. The unit also had small ants all over the lower level. The unit's furniture looked nice, but was inexpensive and uncomfortable. The unit did not have clocks in the bedrooms, did not have steak knives, did not have beach/pool towels. Would I stay here versus the high cost of an onsite Disney property, yes, but this isn't Reunion so you should have the proper expectation prior to arrival.

Room Tip: Make sure the room has wireless internet if that is a priority for you. If yuo want to sue the priv...
Elk River, MN
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We are currently in the fifth day of nine here at Encantada resort. We arrived around midnight and check in was quick and painless, they have a 24 hr receptionist which I did not realize prior to arrival. We arrived at the condo which has a keypad which we really like for convienience and not having to worry about a key. We always rent condos so we stopped at the nearby walmart for a things we needed prior to our arrival. ~we understand this is a condo, not a hotel so the supples they give you are one time only~ there was an initial supply of all the necessities , they are just not going to be replenished and we needed bottled water, etc anyways.
It is larger than the pics and everything is great. The hot tub on the patio is filled with salt water so very good for people with contacts.
The appliances are high end and their is a first day supply of coffee and tea as well. Even an electric teapot! Plenty of dishes, 5 beachtowels and approx 8 towel sets. The couches are comfy and there is a blueray player. The showers are clean and large. The ceilings are very high. And today when we came back from the parks our condo had been cleaned! We did not expect this but everything was replenished and cleaned, they even washed my beach towels. It is quiet here and there are often a few people out walking. Very safe and enclosed, just off the beaten path . And very convenient to shops, eaterys and walmart and target.
The beds are ok... not perfect but we have memory foam at home so we are picky about that. If you like a firm bed, it is here. I actually looked under the skirt to look for a boxspring and it was there. The sheets, pillows and blankets however are very comfy and abundant.
The only thing that could make this stay any better is a cookie sheet. And some ceiling fans. The carpet up stairs is not perfect if you are super picky but not bad.
The community pool are is also nice and everyone is friendly.
This is definetly the best place we have stayed (and we have stayed in a lot of condos). We WILL definetly be back!
THANKS ENCANTADA for a great stay, it was everything we hoped for and more!
(The kids who are 17 twins and 10 are begging to move here forever:-)
Tip: if you are going to the parks, a cooler packed with gatorade and PB and Js in the trunk will save you boatloads of cash.

• Stayed March 2012
5 Thank Jill008
Florida
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Our family arrived late afternoon on March 10th, our townhouse 3085 Lantana Lane was spotless. It was my parents first visit to Orlando and they loved it. We are definetely going back to Encantada.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista South
CLC Regal Oaks Resort
CLC Regal Oaks Resort
#3 of 59 in Kissimmee

Been to CLC Encantada Resort? Share your experiences!