Champions World Resort
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$196
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$305
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
Very Good 4/5
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
QualityInn
Great 4.5/5
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$63
Very Good 4/5
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$94
$550
$355
Travelocity
2,263 results
All reviewscovered poolnature parksoccer fieldfire pitfridge and microwavehot tubgift shopcoffee makerdisney parksbeds were comfortablepizza hutpoolsdaltonorlandomovieplaygroundtarget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2010

When you get there it appears nice from outside and then when you go in the rooms you see it needs to be vaccummed and dusted. They said there would be a refrigerator in room that we requested and there wasn't any. A person was going to bring one and then they said we had to switch rooms, A/C old and loud. Card keys to get in a real joke, 6 tries to get in. Non smoking means you aren't smoking but someone's smoke can come in right next to you. If you want to sleep I suggest don't room by the pool, DJ at night on weekend keeps you up after tiring day and then cleaning lady bangs on door in morning at 8:30 to get in!!!! Not much sleep that night. Never again will I stay there!

Reviewed May 26, 2010

This hotel had everything I wanted !!!!!! all I wanted was to relax and they have the space to do it.
Something for my sons to do to keep them out of my hair for a couple of hours. There is a basketball court and tennis court that kept my sons busy while the sun set. There is THREE pools that stay open until eleven pm to help them relax before bed. There was children movies playing for the ones that did not want to go to the pool. I truly enjoyed my stay here. There was not a thing I asked for that the hotel staff did not provide. The rooms was well kept, service came with a smile, for the amount we paid I will be there again.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

We have been coming to this hotel for quite a few years and we always enjoyed the cleanliness, courteous and efficient staff. Its very quiet because you are on the other side of Orlando and close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We have stayed at this property a few times. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean and the price is great! We have not had a chance to enjoy the pools yet but all the other families really seem to enjoy them. We look forward to going back again!

1  Thank Disney_Fans4Ever
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Very friendly staff. Great location. Rooms were basic but comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple