$194
$179
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$89
$190
$179
HolidayInn.com
$77
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$114
$110
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
2,396 results
All reviewscovered poolnature parksoccer fieldfire pitfridge and microwavehot tubcoffee makerdisney parksbeds were comfortablepizza hutshuttle servicepoolsdaltonorlandoplaygroundthemetarget
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was at this hotel this August for 2 weeks... And it was the worst hotel I've ever been too... Room wasn't clean, bed sheet wasn't changed, floor was full of dust, tv didn't work properly, the pool was close due to some water problem, Internet wasn't working for the all 2weeks and 2 days we didnt have hot water!!!! The service was very poor, staff wasn't friendly and there was one girl which was very rude and with no manner, and the manager same as her.
I was very disappointed as this hotel was booked by the agency telling me it was near everywhere and I didn't had time to check, but this hotel is the last hotel of the road, far from everywhere and there is nothing around it except a dominos sabuways, pizza hut, a Lil old gift shop,.... You can't even walk around there as there isn't any sidewalk.
To stay at this hotel you need a car, don't relay on the shuttle as they where never on tiime and the time they had was not convenient and it takes long to go to the Disney park because, they pick up more people from different hotels and same on the way back as this hotel is far, you get drop off last.
I just want to say to everyone, please don't stay in this hotel, you will be very disappointed, there are more hotel close to Disney with the same price like Ramada Hotel and the service is much better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Faby P
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have stayed at this place 3 times in the last year. They advertise Wi-FI in the rooms, but don't count on it. Each and everytime I have stayed here, I have had nothing but problems with the Wi-Fi. They are constantly telling me "it is working, it must be your Computer". I am a certified Microsoft Tech and can only get it when I am in the lobby. This last time, my family was with me, with a total of 3 lap-tops, none of them could connect, except the lobby. The hotel is inexpensive, but needs a little face lift. Even the pool outside my room was empty...they said it was a filter problem, but I was there for 4 nights and no one that I saw even looked at it. When you try to explain problems to the staff, they just sort of stare off over you shoulder, or write something down, but you normally have to ask twice to get any response, good or bad. I just felt like I was being shined on and nothing was done....I was hoping the third time I stayed there would have been the charm, it wasn't and I won't go back again.

Room Tip: If you stay, ask for the rooms near the office, my understanding from the staff, these room had the most recent refubishment...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rich547b
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I visited this hotel last October, so this is a delayed review, but I loved this hotel, the staff were friendly and the rooms were basic but clean the pool (one that's covered) was great our room looked out onto this, the hotel was quiet and everyone was friendly, the only issue was that we did not have a hire car, in my view you cannot stay at this hotel without a hire car, the bus to the parks are long and not really at convenient times so we found ourselves getting taxi's and this was really really expensive $40 - $60 one way trip to the parks. The bar was little but we met some really nice American people. I would 100% stay here again if I had a hire car.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pros: Good price, clean room,
Cons: Traffic to the parks, questionable business practices, thin walls

Upon arrival, my wife wouldn't even get out of the car until I surveyed the room. After reading some of the reviews, we were worried about what we may encounter. But to our surprise, the room was clean.

My check-in was ok, but found some things to be a little shady. When signing paperwork, she asked for my credit card. When she returned the card to me she said she just charged $50 to my card for incidentals. I was surprised that she processed the card without my permission. She did verify the card would get credited when we check out if there were no additional charges to the room. The next day upon checking out, I did see that my card was credited the $50.

Normally we stay at the Disney Resort, but we arrived a day early and needed a quick overnight stay in Orlando. The traffic to the park was annoying, it's much easier to just hop on the monorail or shuttle to a Disney resort or park.

Room Tip: Ask for a newer room with tiled floors
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank indyemmett
Reviewed August 4, 2012

If you won't a not so expensive place to stay I think this place would do. We just stayed from July 28th til August 4th in 2012. Wi Fi is terrible. No real problems with the pools, my kids loved it. Rooms are too small for a resort, which made a long stay for a family of 5. Staff was friendly, but had to put out the ( DO NOT DISTURB) sign out because everyday we got back from the parks they would turn my AC back up even after I called and complained, and it was like walking in to a sauna. Therefore I ended up cleaning my own room and having my towels brought to me every evening. Also there ice machines stayed empty, so take a cooler and stop by Publix on your way back in every evening if you won't cold beverages. Rooms do have a musty smell, but love the tile floor. I would stay here again if everything else was ( No Vacancy). The greatest thing about it was the 7-11 that I stopped in every morning to get me a fresh cup of coffee on our way to the parks,

Room Tip: Stay close to the lobby if you gonna need WiFi!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family