$288
$199
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$64
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$102
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$80
$60
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$338
$104
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$131
$117
Otel.com
2,391 results
All reviewscovered poolnature parksoccer fieldfire pitfridge and microwavehot tubcoffee makerdisney parksbeds were comfortablepizza hutshuttle servicepoolsdaltonorlandoplaygroundthemetarget
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We went to Florida for our dream vacation at Disney.When we reached this hotel which we had booked in advance,it was nowhere close to the ratings it has on the website.The building is very shabby and almost on the road.The rooms are horrible,smelly and damp,dirty and worn out linen and noisy and old beds.We had booked through our miles so we went back to the front desk to get our check out statement.Can you believe it the staff was so rude that this lady simply refused to give us our document .....simply horrible experience pl don't go here ,won't even suggest it to any enemy!!

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Noyi
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This resort is poorly maintained:
1. the staircases are dirty
2. the carpet is dirty
3. the telephone misses several buttons
4. the wireless did not work
5. several times, no one answered the phone when I called the front desk
6. you can easily hear people talking next room
7. the fitness room is very small and the treadmill did not work
I would not come back to this place again.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DawnFromNY
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Spent two weeks uptill 29th December, 2011. Having read previous good an bad reports. I found the staff all friendly and attentive to any problems I had. Reception staff in particular.

My room or should I say rooms as I was moved due a broken cable to the TV both rooms were excellent, and cleaned every day and towels etc replaced. I agree with other comments the buffet breakfast is vastly overpriced for the selection offered. The bar prices were good, I met several regulars who use the bar and found them very friendly if sometimes a bit loud.

Dont expect a five star hotel (as some people seem to) every place they stay. Good value for somwhere to put your head down whilst enjoying the Parks.

One Bonus Kara behind the bar she was brilliant. I better mention Mark the barman good and efficient but, remember Mark guests are just as important as your regulars, dont ignore them.

Room Tip: try to get a room near the lobby, not overlooking the pool as it gets a tad noisy. South facing are best.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank robert m
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We checked in for 3 nights...Dec 17-19... The rooms are a little run down but clean... I must say they are always cleaning...There were a few bugs in the room....But this is Florida.. Nothing major,,, The Pools are nice and clean.... The Breakfast buffet is something you can skip.... Not worth the price and very limited food items... It was luke warm.... The Major problem was the internet access... From the first day there until we leaved we could not get on there wireless connection... When i went to the front desk they told me every day that it was down and they were working on it.... This for me was an inconvience because i needed to do work!!! DO NOT COUNT ON WIRELESS CONECTION THAT THEY CLAIM TO HAVE.. I think i may have gotten a virus from trying to log on also...... Having major problem with my laptop since i left there....Once nice thing was there free bus to Epcot,,,, Very convienient..
All in all not too bad a place the price,,,, You get what you pay for.......!!

Room Tip: Ask for pool side..........
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donliberty
Reviewed December 22, 2011

How this place has received good reviews is beyond me. I've stayed at better Super 8 Motels! And the fact they are calling themselves a RESORT and charging a RESORT FEE that was NOT mentioned is absurd. This place is RUNNED DOWN! It looks like it needs to be bulldozed to the ground. The pools were disgusting, the grass and trees were dead, the outside of the buildings looks scary and sleazy, the inside of the rooms were below standards - smelled of smoke and mildew, the sheets had holes and I even saw bugs run across the floor. Our AC was broke and it took someone almost 25 minutes to come take a look only for them to move us to a different room. They said they were working from a piece of paper because their computers were down. All in all this stay was a nightmare! I would of left had we not checked in late and were tired from driving, but don't make the mistake and give these people your credit card number. Because on top of all of this, they charged me fees that were not expected - my bill ended up being double ... I wondered why there were only 5 cars in the parking lot -- NOW I KNOW!!! I wish I would of taken pictures.

Also the manager was RUDE and when I called to complain about the extraneous charges she just said "take it up with your credit card company". That's how you lose customers, good job Howard Johnson!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple