“Beautiful Home in a great location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Coastal70...
“Beautiful Home in a great location.”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This home was very beautiful upon entry. It was everything that I imagined it would be. I had no problems getting into the gated community, which also gave me and my family extra added security.

It could have been a little cleaner though. I turned in the list of minor issues that were evidence of wear and tear. However, that comes with any rental property. The only two issues that I wish the owner would have taken care of was, I asked for the molded shower curtain to be changed within the 24 hours of arrival like I was asked. No one came to change it. The curtain was full of mold. This left only 2 showers to be used by 6 people, when there should have been 3. There was no way this issue could have been missed by a cleaning crew. The only other issue was, the number I had for the owner did not work. I had no way of contacting the owner of the rental. I called the only other number I had to ask for a new shower curtain to leave a message. My call was never returned with regards to changing it out.

Other than those minor issues this is a place I will surely reserve again. thank you for such a wonderful stay. The cleaning crew should not have had to do much of anything after we left. We cleaned from top to bottom including the dishes. We shall see you again within a few months for our next family vacation.
Respectfully
LaKisha Hinton

Management Response
Jun 27, 2017
The curtains were all new in April, but will be renewed immediately.
The management phone number has been checked today, and response was immediate, so that is OK now anyway
Rolf D
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a really nice stay in Kissimee. Close to all the Disney parks and not far from the good Outlet malls. The house was really great and with a big size. The beds were good, the house was clean, everything worked as it should (w. the gate and entry code for the house) and view was amazing. The pool was good, nice temperature. The house keept it promises. Hoping to stay there again in the near future.

EirikK1
“Perfect place for those who bring kids”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Easy access and short distances to Disney. The kids loved the pools. Great for families . Had a great communication with Jon, the owner from the start, answered every question quickly. Needed an extra night , and the resort fixed it within minutes.
We will visit again

Henning H
“Excellent location pleased with parking and superb access to all Orlando attractions.”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Clean tidy well looking rooms and comfortable beds. A very friendly and quiet neighbourhood and well organized surroundings. The pool was very clean, and it was nice to cook meals and do laundry. The owner was very good to deal with, and the house is highly recommended!

craigbowe...
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 23, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

From start to finish the villa rental was excellent. Jon the owner was very quick at answering any questions we had regarding the booking. The villa itself is in a great location for the theme parks and shopping. It's only a 20 minute taxi ride for the nightlife of I drive. Would definitely book this villa again and will recommend it to anyone thinking of taking a holiday in Orlando.

Raven7397
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Beautiful place! Very clean and organized. The resort is amazing.. The staff at Encantada Management are Friendly and Professional! Renting a home is MUCH better than a hotel and this home did not disappoint whatsoever.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing