“Fantastic”

Old Town
Ranked #3 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Old Town is located in Kissimmee, FL and is next door to Fun Spot Kissimmee, one mile from Celebration and five miles east of the main gate of Walt Disney World. Open seven days a week, the hours are 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. for shops and 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. for restaurants. Built in 1986, Old Town is a 10-acre walking district containing a collection of shops, restaurants and family-friendly amusements. There are free vehicle shows, car cruises and live entertainment Wednesday through Sunday. The brick streets come alive on Friday and Saturday nights, when people line the sidewalks to admire a parade of hot rods, street rods and antiques. Throughout the year, Old Town hosts a variety of Americana-themed and seasonal events.
Bessemer City
Reviewed September 20, 2004

My husband and I always come down every year around the last of January and we stay for 2 weeks but when we come this time it will be for 3 weeks. Old town is the best place to be on Friday and satuarday nights for the cruises. looking forward to visit Old Town. We would refer all of our friends to Old Town.We like to stay at tropical palms and that way we can walk to Old Town every night. Happy Campering Rose Bowen

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed September 9, 2004

We first visited the Old Town in 1997 and found it's grown a lot since then and is a bit more touristy but still a good place to visit. We tend to stay at a local hotel just a couple of minutes away so we can have a drink and not worry about driving. We love the live bands and the Friday & Saturday nite car cruises (prefer Sat as it's 50's & 60's theme). The shops are unique with good restaurants and bars. It's quieter during the day but really comes alive in the evening and well worth a visit for people of all ages. Look at their web site for more info

9  Thank Holsrme
hartlepool united kingdom
Reviewed August 17, 2004

me and my familt visited old town in the october of last year we found it to be one of the best parts of the holiday, my children who are 15 and 11 (both boys) found the rides excellent and of course my wife loved the shops,we will return as soon as possible.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
liverpool england
Reviewed August 8, 2004

i went 2 old town aout 3/4 yrs ago. we went 2 old town and loved it. me n me sisters got a massive teddy from our parents. i choose winnie the pooh. theres everyfink 4 all ages. brill.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 22, 2004

During the day it is a great place to window shop, walk around, eat lunch, etc. Not all shops are open until 10:00 AM though. My two sons and I just loved the arcade. Not just a lot of machines, but some old fashion ones that reminded me of one I used to visit as a child in New York City. Enjoy.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member