“Texan T-6 Aerobatics”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The flight in the Texan T-6 was by far the highlight of my holiday to the States and no question the best money spent on my trip. Thank you Neal for the flight, I am glad you made it informative, interesting, and of course to do the aerobatics was the most unforgettable fun. Neal would perform each aerobatic manoeuvre first and then give you the controls to repeat it obviously helping you through if need be. The satisfaction of actually flying the aerobatics made the experience for me. I will certainly do it again when back in Orlando, this is a must do.

All reviews
"bucket list"
in 13 reviews
"great museum"

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I treated my four children to rides in the T-6 trainer. I say kids, as they are all in their 30's. Each and every one had a great time and got plenty of stick time. All had huge smiles on their faces when they were finished. The museum was also interesting.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great experience flying the T-6. Took the hour flight with Neal including the aerobatics-what a rush! After running through a loop or roll, Neal would say, "ok. Your turn. and would hand over the controls. The sensations were amazing and hard to describe, but oh so very worth it. Neal would always make sure I was read to go before executing another maneuver. Very worthwhile experience. I commend the staff for providing a very unique unforgettable experience! I highly recommend Neal and Warbird Adventures!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I flew a 1945 SNJ WW2 trainer. One of the best experiences of my life. Never thought i would ever do it. We flew in formation with 3 plans, wing overs, rolls and 60 turns. O don't forget the museum they have was interesting to. All the staff was friendly and informative. The Pilot was very friendly and an excellent teacher, easy to understand and they all seem to enjoy what they do. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE..

1  Thank Rich900
See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was in Daytona for Bike Week, Rode over to Kissimmee to fly the T-6 "Texan", had a great time, Neal took me up in the plane and handed over control, talked me though the flight and also acrobatics. It was a great day for flying, what a thrill to fly a vintage WW2 aircraft and the sound of a radial engine. Worth the trip and money, I'll be back for another flight. If you like planes this is the place to go.