“Amazing experience”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

All the family went to see dad have a flight in the war plane from here. Neil was his pilot and he involved all of us in the experience. Dad's flight was fantastic, he took the controls -an amazing time. There were two flights up and they flew back in formation a fantastic sight from the ground for us. Thank you to everyone there for a perfect afternoon and making dad's year

All reviews
"great museum"
"roller coaster"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Thank you John for a fantastic experience. Time was short so I could only manage the 15 minute flight but it was brilliant. John was a great instructor and very informative and entertaining. As I said as we were taxying back - awesome is a much over-used word these days but this was a truly awesome experience for me. Thanks to all at Warbird Adventures. Go there and fly. You'll never regret it and remember it always.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Received a 30 minute flight as a birthday gift. After a detailed pre-flight briefing, we were wheel up in a beautiful example of a WW2 trainer. My instructor/pilot let me fly the plane through aerobatic maneuvers with his close guidance. Incredible, Highly recommended experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

What and awesome day at Warbirds with Neal Sands. Flew a WW2 SNJ (Harvard outside U.S.; also Texan T6) and 45 minutes aerobatics at 6,000' south of Orlando. Awesome! It's been 12 years since I last flew and probably 40+ years since I did any aerobatics. We flew formation with another T6 from takeoff until we reached the restricted area over DisneyWorld, then we broke south to the training area. Aileron rolls, loops, hesitation rolls, barrel rolls, Immelmans, Cuban 8s....this reminded me how much I LOVE (and miss) flying.
The team at Warbirds are great and even if your want to hang out at the museum and check out some cool planes...this is a MUST DO stop for anyone who has an 'itch' to get up and away!