“Fantastic fly and museum”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Big ups for Warbird Adventures for giving us an unforgettable time! Polite and professional, employees Neal and Brandon did an outstanding job. Initially nervous about taking flight in a (quite) old plane, pilot Neal was a great teacher and made the whole experience magnificent. 100% recommended, be sure to check this out!

1  Thank Justin T

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had the opportunity today to experience my second flight with Warbird Adventures. The weather was perfect, the winds calm and away we went. My pilot Neal helped me harness up and then went over all the instruments, controls etc. All the while during the flight he kept me informed on everything. This was a very hands-on flight with Neal handing over the controls shortly after take off. He guided me through a series of aerobatics and gave me plenty of opportunity to complete them on my own. (I'm going on 66 and want to do it again...)

A terrific experience, one I will always remember and would recommend to anyone with a flair for adventure.... Neal and all the crew were A++++ Ron Bradley, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Employees, Neal and Brandon, were courteous and made me feel welcome. As a pilot I have often mentioned to my wife I would enjoy a flight in a WW II vintage plane. The flight was an adventure with Neal doing a great job of explaining and describing the event. Great job Neal.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We initially visited to check out the museum of vintage air planes and decided to take a flight in the T-6, it was amazing! I got to check off aerobatics off my bucket list!

Neal was amazing and is an excellent teacher and instructor!! The staff was very courteous and informative.

If you want a one of a kind flight experience, then Warbirds Adventures would be a great fit for you! It was very personalized. Don't forget to buy the DVD of your experience, as all your friends and family can experience this with you again and again!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I woke up in the middle of the night last week and suddenly thought that at 67 years old, I needed an "Adventure". Having enjoyed flying when I was younger, I thought some adventure flight would be the thing for me. I searched the Internet for flight adventures and found that Warbird Adventures in Kissimmee, FL sounded perfect. The people at Warbird Adventures were great! They answered all my questions and introduced me to the pilots. Neal was my pilot, we went out to the aircraft and spent some time going over the plans and procedures. The flight was incredible! Neal was very professional and explained everything. This was my first aerobatics experience but with Neal talking me through each maneuver, it was more amazing than I ever imagined. Thanks to the entire staff at Warbird Adventures for making my Adventure so Awesome! I plan to make another trip there soon.

Jerry