“Awesome Experience. Great Staff. ”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Got the flight experience for my fiancé's 30th birthday and he loved it. The DVD upgrade is recommended, especially if it's a gift. This is one of those "I can't believe I did that" experiences you want to have a record of!! Big thanks to Neal, his pilot, for the wonderful experience. Highly recommended adventure.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Booked this for my son Ross who is mad on flying any type of aircraft - he is already a helicopter pilot at 17 years old! He had a brilliant time with Neal in August, lots of useful info given as well as being made to feel special. Cannot fault the attention given to us all but especially for Ross. It was incredible to see the DVD footage afterwards. Definitely recommend this unique excursion - which added so much to our overall holiday memories.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Many thanks to Thom and the guys on the ground for making a dream come true. A couple of rolls and a loop the loop had the heart pounding as we took to the skies in the AT-6. This happened in September 2013 and I'm still raving on about it to friends and family today. The DVD of the event has been played to death. What an experience, made all the more enjoyable by Thom's skills as a pilot and as an airborne comedian with his banter. A great guy, who is the consummate professional in what he does, as are his support crew on the ground.

I'll be back for more acrobatics and banter. You gotta go!

Mark Hollywood (the Irishman who asked lots of very daft questions)

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Originally I intended to have a flight in a helicopter however it was away for a service. I then went for a flight in the Texan T6 WW2 training aircraft with Buck the instructor. I loved every minute of it & Buck was a fantastic pilot & instructor. I would recommend this experience to anyone, don't be put off with cost as it is worth every penny. I will be up again next time I'm in Florida.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I flew a 1945 T-6 Texan with Neal, a very experienced pilot. I got a DVD of my flight mixed from cameras mounted on the tail, wing tip, and in the cockpit. I am a private pilot so Neal allowed me to do much of the flying. We also did some aerobatics that I loved but my stomach did not. I would highly recommend this flight to anyone interested in aviation or WW II history. Thanks again to Neal and the rest of the crew at Warbird Adventures.