Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
1/2 hour flight

This was an amazing experience for my husband, he loved every minute and will never forget this... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
hayleigh h
Auckland
via mobile
Highly Exhilarating

I was extremely fortunate to receive a flight on the T-6 Texan as a gift. I had learnt to fly on... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Peter W

Recommended experiences in and around Kissimmee
from $54.95
from $58.99
from $47.79
from $48.29
More Info
All reviews minute flight barrel rolls flying experience ww ii video package once in a lifetime air museum practice area flight instruction highly recommended experience great museum video footage small museum great instructor great flight on display pre flight
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Aerobatic flight in the AT-6 was GREAT!!!

The flight instructor Buck excellent and gave me the experience of a lifetime. When you can do what you see the pilots do at an airshow, it is unbelievable. Also the experience of flying a World War II training aircraft plus you get to do the aerobatics yourself however my maneuvers were not as smooth as Buck's. The staff we met were friendly and helpful and touring the museum was interesting. They looked after the family very well while I was off flying the plane. We got to watch the DVD after the flight and also had a copy to show everyone back home. Overall a truly amazing experience and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have to say that this was the highlight of my vacation. The flight instructor, Thom, was very informative and funny, which was good considering that this was my first time. It helped me to relax. When I did it was the most amazing experience I've had. Like my title, just try it and you'll see.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My lovely wife gave me this T-6 Aerobatic ride for my 50th birthday and it was, to use an overused phrase, completely AWESOME! I am a private pilot with 31 years of flying experience so I was coming to this ride with probably different expectations than a typical non pilot on holiday in Central Florida. What I found at Warbird Adventures was a very friendly and engaging group of consummate professionals who were clearly committed to giving every customer a very personalized experience. They were very organized and clearly had the safety and comfort of their guests as their first priority. The pilots of these historic aircraft were extremely adept at tailoring the experience to each individuals aptitudes and tolerances while encouraging the passenger to push their limits and make the most of the experience, again, real pro's. The airplanes were well maintained and clean and the pilots clearly knew how to take care of them in any unusual situation the passenger might get them into. I would very highly recommend Warbird Adventures to anyone who wants to get a real "in the seat" experience of what it was like to learn to fly during World War 2, pilot or non pilot. I would also recommend them to anyone who wants to experience the thrill of "hands on" basic aerobatic flying. The camera setup in these airplanes is really excellent and the photos and videos are worth every penny as is the ride. Flying with these folks was the most fun I have had in an airplane in the last 10 years!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I flew with Warbirds today and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. The staff was great, the planes were clean and didn't show their age, and my pilot Buck was very informative. I had a great time and it was worth every penny!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you are looking for the perfect fathers day gift (or any gift) look in to this! The experience is amazing. This isn't a disney ride, you are in control and get a true sense of what flying a war plane is really like. Also, if you are a NASA buff you can also opt to fly near the launch pads located at the Kennedy Space Center and see the 3 mile runway the Space Shuttle used to land on. Make time to wander around the museaum too when you are done with your flight (lots of fun things to look at like an original "Aerocar").

-Mike