“Experience of a lifetime!!!”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I flew with Warbirds today and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. The staff was great, the planes were clean and didn't show their age, and my pilot Buck was very informative. I had a great time and it was worth every penny!

Date of experience: June 2013
"on display"
in 8 reviews
"pre flight"

Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you are looking for the perfect fathers day gift (or any gift) look in to this! The experience is amazing. This isn't a disney ride, you are in control and get a true sense of what flying a war plane is really like. Also, if you are a NASA buff you can also opt to fly near the launch pads located at the Kennedy Space Center and see the 3 mile runway the Space Shuttle used to land on. Make time to wander around the museaum too when you are done with your flight (lots of fun things to look at like an original "Aerocar").

-Mike

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went on a warbird experience flight today and it was quite the most amazing thing ever in Florida, forget disney etc this is the real deal. Buck the pilot was knowledgeable and witty and the acrobatics package was more exciting than any ride any of the parks can offer. If you can please go ahead and have this experience you won't regret it. Many thanks for a fab time

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Aerobatic flight in the AT-6 was GREAT!!! The flight instructor Buck was excellent and gave me the experience of a lifetime. When you can do what you see the pilots do at an airshow, it is unbelievable. Also the experience of flying a World War II training aircraft is remarkable. The personnel we met were friendly and helpful and touring the museum was interesting. The DVD of the flight will let me show my friends what I did. I highly recommend the experience!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This was a last minute desicion activity and WOW ended up being one of the highlights of our 10 days in Orlando!!! We would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to escape the usual theme park hype of Orlando. My partner and myself phoned the night before and managed to get booked In for the following morning. On arrival we thought we would have to go up at different times but we got to go up in our own planes but together so we could do some fantastic formation work. Whilst up there we also did some barrel roles and wing overs. Now I can't deny I did feel a tad queasy by the end but I wouldn't have missed this for anything as there is nothing more satisfying nor more exhilarating than taking the controls of this amazing historic flying machine, not to mention the fact that seeing the smile on my partners face as he pulled himself out if the cockpit was amazing!!! It's not a cheap experience as with buying the DVDs of our flights it cost us 600 dollars, but it is a once in a life time experience so worth every penny!!!! There is a great but small museum to look around while you wait and all the staff without exception were friendly, knowledgeable and more than willing to chat and answer what ever questions you have. Go on give it a go, you won't regret it!!!

Date of experience: April 2013