“Warvbird Museum and Warbird flight”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The museum is well worth a visit for anyone interested in aviation and is a delight to tour. The Warbird flight in a Harvard T 6 Texan is also a must for anyone who loves to fly and in this particular case, the aircraft is a second World War, two seat fighter pilot trainer. My pilot Buck, gave me the experience of a life time permitting me to take the controls and fly the aircraft on a a number of occasions during the flight. Each flight records you in the cockpit and also records the voice instructions from the pilot. You also ahve the choice of doing aerobatics. A DVD is then available to purchase of the entire flight and I consider it a must - I now have a fantastic DVD of the entire flight and of me flying the aircraft at times. What a wonderful way to have your memories available to view. Well done Warbirds for such a great time. Roy Davies.

1  Thank Colin Roy D
in 3 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Took my teenagers for a special day. They did the half hour flight w acrobatics. Ok, so its a bit pricey, but an experience like no other. Still less than a day at Disney, but they actually got to fly the plane. Pilot Neil was talking to my daughter on the headset the whole time, asking questions, making sure she was not sick. He explained everything in perfect detail. These guys are really really good. They made me feel at ease, since both my kids went up and did formation flying in a 1947 plane. Then we got a video of it to take home. Wow. Nice job. Couldnt recommend it higher.

1  Thank MJE123
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Flew with pilot Neil today, what a rush. If your into history and adrenalin than this is for you! Very informative and I got to fly the Texan!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife gifted this to me for my birthday. She did not read the fine print about the aerobatics (she thought it was a straight flight in a WWII plane) and boy am I glad she didn't..:). Experience was fantastic from start to finish. No problems scheduling-I moved up my flight by a day and they accommodated it at a moment's notice. Got me in the air quickly. Neil my pilot, was great-explained everything very well (including the 'bail out' instruction-the only time I was nervous...:)). Took to the skies on a cloudless day and then started maneuvering. And what a ride. We did steep turns, wing overs and aileron rolls-and Neil had me do (or had me believe that I was doing..;)) a few myself. For those who've never been upside down in an aircraft-highly recommended experience-very surreal. I managed to stay calm throughout-which was good since everything was being recorded. Great staff on ground-planes are well maintained-and the whole place looks professionally run. Highly recommended...

1  Thank Arun K
See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The reviews are correct! Truly the best! This "Mystery Trip" that my wife had planned for me was truly one of the highlights of all the "Mystery Trips" I have taken. I have to praise my wife of 34 years for planning a perfect event for me. Buck was great. He was my very young pilot of about 30 yrs old, but was very informative and knew what he was doing. I recieved a DVD as well as still shots of my flight. As MUST DO if you are in the area. It will not disappoint you. There is beverages for sale as well as a small gift shops. Very clean bathrooms inside the main building. Near the airstrip there is a viewing area for you to take pictures and watch your loved one take off down the runway in on of the T-6 Texan planes. The museum is small but worth the time to go through it. If you decide to fly one of these planes and want the DVD, plan on doubling the time you spend here. You are able to view the DVD as the make it!