“These 'Warbird' guys are the best, period !!.”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

If aeroplanes float your boat as they do ours then this if for you. A treat for my son's 21st birthday ended up being the adventure of a lifetime. To our pilots Neil and Buck this isn't just a job, they live to fly, and pass their dedication and enthusiasm on to their guests, albeit sometimes from a fully inverted position !!, thanks guys, you can be sure that if we ever visit Kissimmee again in the future we´ll be coming along for another ride, Stefan and Robert Barnhardt, Málaga, Spain.

1  Thank Robert B
"bucket list"
in 13 reviews
"great museum"

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We visited with the intention of just me actually flying, but we had to wait for a storm to pass, and while we waited and went round the museum, my partner decided that she would come up as well. I spoke to the guys there and they said we could go up in formation. The weather cleared and, well, the experience will stay with me forever, taking the controls under the expert guidance of Buck, whilst both flying in formation and doing various manouvers separately, we both had a great time.
The experience is awsome, the pilots are great, although I think Buck got a bit worried because I was a bit quiet (I was trying to take it all in and loving every minute!)
I would recommend this to anyone with even the slightest interest in planes or flying.
To fly these planes, with these guys, was a privilege

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place was really awesome. Very friendly staff and more than capable pilots. It was SO fun going in the old warbirds and doing all the aerobatics. I definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for an extra kick of adrenaline with some super friendly guys.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

As a UK based pilot visiting Florida, I knew I'd like to do some flying in the states to make the most of the cheap fuel..!

After other plans to travel north and meet a instructor friend of a friend fell through, a member of our party found a 10% discount voucher for flights at Warbird Adventures and I contacted them arrange a flight. The first day I had in mind was going to be difficult due to the flight restrictions in place due to President Obama visiting the area (!), but Wardbird Adventures offered to stay open late as they knew I had time constraints.

I ended up visiting the next day, and arrived early having booked for a 1300 flight. It was good we were able to get going early, and my instructor Buck and I had a good chat about my qualifications, flight experience etc. The discount voucher was accepted without question.

The briefing and flight itself were superb - it was very much an instructional flight rather than a pleasure flight, just what I was hoping for.

Afterwards, I decided to buy the DVD of the flight - it was slightly annoying to have to wait "the length of the flight" (ie the recording) for the film to transfer to DVD, as we had a different kind of flight to catch (Virgin back to London!) but that couldn't be helped. Had we been really pressured for time, I'm sure we could have sorted something out.

Thanks to Buck for his excellent flight instruction, and Neal for the organisational help.

1  Thank eludlow